Adriana Camber

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
A.C. has arrived on campus. Per tweet from BF. She looked pretty good for the long flight and the jet lag. Welcome aboard, Adriana and may you fall in love with Iowa State and us fans.

• Agree
Reactions: C.John

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
A.C. has arrived on campus. Per tweet from BF. She looked pretty good for the long flight and the jet lag. Welcome aboard, Adriana and may you fall in love with Iowa State and us fans.
CpGZuXuUAAAnoZH.jpg

Camber is in the center back wearing gray in front of Latoja who is in cardinal.

I am not sure about the identity of all such as the lady in front of Billy is that Paige or Baier? And is that Nia Wahington in our right front (doesn't look like TeeTee who is then absent). Others missing includes Bridgett.

Last edited:

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Camber is in the center back wearing gray in front of Latoja who is in cardinal.

I am not sure about the identity of all such as the lady in front of Billy is that Paige or Baier? And is that Nia Wahington in our right front (doesn't look like TeeTee who is then absent). Others missing includes Bridgett.

The woman in front of Billy might be someone from Ignite Yoga. Right front is Washington. Center front is Baier (the new WBB S&C coach). Denise (Harklau) O'Mara is between Lexi and Seanna. Starks and Carleton aren't pictured (nor are Bill, Jodi, or Morgan).

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
What is in the bowl and more importantly, what is on the paper. It looks official. Has Cowgirl been sending them spreadsheets again?

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
In my professional opinion, the bowl contains sliced strawberries and mango pieces.
Going to disagree with your assessment, definitely strawberries however they are mixed in with cantaloupe, not mango...

Glad to see that Adriana has made to Ames, any idea when the other two should arrive?

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Going to disagree with your assessment, definitely strawberries however they are mixed in with cantaloupe, not mango...
Cantaloupe seemed more likely, but I thought the color looked off (too yellow for canteloupe). But it might be the picture or my monitor making it look that way.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Cantaloupe seemed more likely, but I thought the color looked off (too yellow for canteloupe). But it might be the picture or my monitor making it look that way.

The color is intense. It almost looks like a bowl of truly giant candy corn in the pic. None of us will sleep until we know the truth.

31UUbCcfzBL._SX300_.jpg

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Strawberries, Cantaloupe and Pineapple chunks.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Strawberries, Cantaloupe and Pineapple chunks.