Alabama: Bend the Knee

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Read this on ESPN today. Talk about a culture of justification. All in the name of football.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mson-tide-players-cam-robinson-laurence-jones
Favorite quote

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning,"

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Wow, I thought possession was nine tenths of the law, I guess this is the one tenth.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
Read this on ESPN today. Talk about a culture of justification. All in the name of football.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mson-tide-players-cam-robinson-laurence-jones
Favorite quote

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning,"

Is that how the criminal justice system works now? Hey, I detasseled corn and baled hay when I was a teenager. I'm going to knock off my local Casey's now. Its all good.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Is that how the criminal justice system works now? Hey, I detasseled corn and baled hay when I was a teenager. I'm going to knock off my local Casey's now. Its all good.

Well, there is always it would be really hard on the convicted rapist if he had to go to jail and he already can't enjoy his favorite ribeye steaks anymore.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Well, there is always it would be really hard on the convicted rapist if he had to go to jail and he already can't enjoy his favorite ribeye steaks anymore.

Don't you get it, you big jerk? The damage is done. He ALREADY can't enjoy his favorite ribeye steaks anymore. All because of YOU PEOPLE. Leave Brock alone!!

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Attachments

• Jerry Jones District Attorney.image.jpg
    Jerry Jones District Attorney.image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 564

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well case dropped, I'd bet dollars to donuts that Saban says "Play ball boys" Why punish anyone if there are no charges. It would be interesting to see where these 2 young men are in 10 years.

Cyclonic1

Aug 7, 2012
Sun City, AZ
. The Pac-12, at her urging, passed a rule in March that bans transfers with backgrounds that include violent crime. We need to add recruits to this and make it a B12 rule as well.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Listen, I was fortunate to have my parents sit me down in a comfortable, climate-controlled, central-air-having, home and tell me not to drive around with stolen firearms and drugs. Some kids just aren't as fortunate, and who are we to judge them?

Help Support Us

Become a patron