All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why do you think Nixon entered the portal and then jumped out, all of this was well known knowledge among Iowa fans in the know over 2 years ago. Congrats on your $99 a year source.
I'm honestly surprised you haven't apologized yet. You think HR reported news on Nixon and character issues, Kirk being a racist, Arland Bruce wanting to be a Cyclone, Austin Ash, Bakari Evelyn, etc before I did?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I'm honestly surprised you haven't apologized yet. You think HR reported news on Nixon and character issues, Kirk being a racist, Arland Bruce wanting to be a Cyclone, Austin Ash, Bakari Evelyn, etc before I did?
You aren’t worth the effort. Your shitck is stale and played out. Carry on baiting the idiots that are stupid enough to bite.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Iowa's 2nd best Dlineman got drafted before ISU's backup running back. UNI had more players drafted than ISU. I measure from the base.
In other words, Iowa’s best D end went before the back up rb at ISU. An other words, Uni had 2 guys go before Iowa’s best player got drafted. I measure from the base as well.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
In other words, Iowa’s best D end went before the back up rb at ISU. An other words, Uni had 2 guys go before Iowa’s best player got drafted. I measure from the base as well.
Define base, we talking fupa or well you know...

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I really don't understand why you would continue to subject yourself to such persecution? PLEASE FREE YOURSELF!
I enjoy conversing with many on these boards. I don’t take it very seriously. Also I’m a glutton for punishment.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
We all most likely have some of that in us (TWSS)
giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Someone I know that attends Iowa has Daviyon Nixon on a Snapchat private story. It’s basically a number of users that you select can see your story. He’s on Nixon’s and on it he posts pics of the devil’s lettuce with intent to sell it to people.
That matches up to what things I've heard