All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
yeah when I read his strengths and weaknesses obviously he has potential. We've seen players get better after they leave Iowa, and he could be one of them. But was he dominant in college football? He may have had some good games but to say they would be one of the best DE combos in the country is silly IMO. AJ has a ton of potential, it will be interesting to see if KF actually plays him more this year.

Even sillier to say that they would be just OK. Both of them will get drafted with AJ more than likely being a first rounder.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Seems to be putting the entire country on notice. Epenesa and Golston are both studs.
Who is he addressing when he's saying "Say, what y'all want"
That seems to be a response to some statement that was made.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Even if Nelson was back this year you guys would still go 7-5 or 6-6. Going to be a very mediocre year for your team.

What does this have to do with Iowa probably would have one of the best DE duos in the country next year if Nelson would have come back?

Aug 26, 2014
What does this have to do with Iowa probably would have one of the best DE duos in the country next year if Nelson would have come back?
1. They wouldn't have one of the best DE duos in the country, I think you know this.
2. Regardless of who they have at DE, Iowa won't be very good next year overall.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I'll be interested in how the draft goes down for Nelson. I'm still skeptical if he made the right choice. I think he's definitely NFL talent, but there are some technique things he needs to work on and this year's crop of DL and edge guys is pretty sick. I think he would've done himself a favor coming back. I could be wrong, we'll see.

• Agree
Reactions: Shawker

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
yeah when I read his strengths and weaknesses obviously he has potential. We've seen players get better after they leave Iowa, and he could be one of them. But was he dominant in college football? He may have had some good games but to say they would be one of the best DE combos in the country is silly IMO. AJ has a ton of potential, it will be interesting to see if KF actually plays him more this year.
JFC

Aug 26, 2014
What did I say that wasn’t true? I’m not saying Nelson is bad by any stretch. I just think it’s a little crazy to say Iowa would have the best DE duo in the country. Can’t believe people disagree with this

Help Support Us

Become a patron