Am I on the field Saturday night?

Will I end up on the field?

• Total voters

baller1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WDM
I don’t have field level tickets for this one, but will I end up on the field around 10:30 pm Saturday?

• Winner
Reactions: gocy444 and Cyhig

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
IF IF IF Iowa State wins we will find out why the Students are in the section they are in. Can you imagine storming the field where the prior student section was? Texas being Texas, this is Texas' last trip to Ames. ISU ruins their CFP dreams. ISU shows them the door. Then there is Texas being Texas again. It wouldnt end pretty. I just wouldnt.

Lets hope that if the crowd storms, the rent a cops have the proper procedures to get Texas off the field or else it just wont be good.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I’d much rather it be a violent “ISU, ISU, ISU”

Don't disagree. But with teams chanting SEC when they are leaving the conference, I want them to hear Big 12 when we beat them. Let them know that were still here.

I guess what I don't want is for us to mock them by chanting SEC as a dis to them. That would imply that the Big 12 is an inferior conference.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
None of those wins kept us alive in the Big 12 title race though.
I will preface this by saying I am not one of those "Act like you've been there and don't storm the field! " people, but I dont think there will be anyone storming the field. If the win got us into the Big XII title game I could see storming the field, but anything short of that I don't see it. Getting to the championship is still a remote possibility even if we win. The student section is going to be depleted from Holiday break. Maybe if we win on some crazy last second hail mary, but that's about the only way I see it happening.

• Agree
Reactions: LeaningCy

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I will preface this by saying I am not one of those "Act like you've been there and don't storm the field! " people, but I dont think there will be anyone storming the field. If the win got us into the Big XII title game I could see storming the field, but anything short of that I don't see it. Getting to the championship is still a remote possibility even if we win. The student section is going to be depleted from Holiday break. Maybe if we win on some crazy last second hail mary, but that's about the only way I see it happening.
I don't think the field gets stormed either, but I'm just saying that this game has more riding on it than any ISU/UT game in Ames has.

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
I hope we never storm the field again. Expect to win.

Edit : If we clinch the big 12 championship with a home win, go ahead and storm (opponent wouldn't matter)... only time I will allow it.

Reactions: State2015