Ames home inspectors

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't remember the name of the guy we had in 2003 but he was really really thorough, a little higher priced than some but he did a lot more than just walk through the house and around the outside once. I can track down his name for you if you want.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
I don't remember the name of the guy we had in 2003 but he was really really thorough, a little higher priced than some but he did a lot more than just walk through the house and around the outside once. I can track down his name for you if you want.

Don't go to too much trouble! Would love to hear if you can get their name though.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
We've used "All Around Home Inspections" out of Ankeny. I'm sure they'd come to Ames as they do anywhere in the metro. They were great and reasonably priced. Even beyond what they're required to do, the guy we spoke with spent time just explaining things about how to work the appliances ect.

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
I just recently used (2 months ago) MICHAEL LEBLANC from Brick Kicker. He did a really nice job on our house. He said he does a lot of work in Ames and said he has done a couple of the ISU coaches houses.

I think the cost can vary depending on house type and size but mine was a ~1900 ranch and was $390.

Last edited:

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I just recently used MICHAEL LEBLANC from Brick Kicker. He did a really nice job on our house. He said he does a lot of work in Ames and said he has done a couple of the ISU coaches houses.

I also highly recommend Mike Leblanc. He's really good.

Help Support Us

Become a patron