Ames Lager Swag

Amac12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 21, 2020
I have got polywood furniture (same material) and it's far exceeded my expectations. Dawn soap and water when the birds poop on it. It's in the sun all day and I can't tell a difference in color after 4 years of owning them. No wear issues either
I thought my wife was nuts paying for ours...that was 15 years ago and we've bought several more pieces. Almost indestructible and looks the same as when we purchased.

• Informative
Reactions: cyfan92 and NWICY

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Its Exile so she's probably not missing out on much.

I agree outside she’s most definitely missing out on a hangover. I’ve never had an exile beer and not been hungover the next day regardless of the beer or how much I drank.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I agree outside she’s most definitely missing out on a hangover. I’ve never had an exile beer and not been hungover the next day regardless of the beer or how much I drank.

LOL that used to be me when drinking Bud heavy one of those and I would have a killer headache 3 hours later. I always figured it was the rice( I think they use rice in brewing Budweiser)

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Some unique, retro ISU gear would be awesome. Like Dirty Thirty sweatshirts, Matt Blair, Ed Bock, Wrestling champs 1987 or all the years, Victor Alexander, Chris Taylor.

Reactions: werdnamanhill

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Man I wish I had a deck or some place to put that bench on. Does it rock a little like a rocking chair? I think I see some hardware at the bottom corners for that but not 100% sure.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Any place in Des Moines that sells the beer and swag? Friend and I coming into town for a couple ICubs games, Thurs and Friday, and need something to do during the day Friday.

Reactions: jdolson27

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Any place in Des Moines that sells the beer and swag? Friend and I coming into town for a couple ICubs games, Thurs and Friday, and need something to do during the day Friday.
It doesn't get distributed until I think 8/25.

Javinegli

Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA
If you had to choose one local coffeehouse to partner with, Northern Vessel is who I'd choose. They have a cold brew latte that is extremely good!

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Cold brew looks good. Can't wait to try that and a lager.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
This can is beautiful. Knocked the design out of the park.

I'm not usually a cold brew guy but I'll give it a shot to benefit the Collective. Projected availability date? @brentblum
Thank you! Will be available right around the first game day in early September. Will be available locally but also for order nationwide. Northern Vessel has been phenomenal to work with and are giving us a very generous amount of each can sold. And we're not done on other more "traditional" coffee options with them later this Fall!