Another Basketball Quiz to Dominate!

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
10/10...glad you stuck to the '90s and more recent. My knowledge is very little prior to then.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I got only 8. Had no clue about the restaurant.

Nit-picky: Drake did not advance to second round of '21 tournament. Won in First Four to advance to First Round (the designation would have been accurate when First Four was called "1st Round" for a few years, then (smartly) changed). That didn't cause me to choose incorrectly in the quiz, just something to note.

BeastCY

Mar 18, 2016
Iowa
www.ToDoCentralIowa.com
I got only 8. Had no clue about the restaurant.

Nit-picky: Drake did not advance to second round of '21 tournament. Won in First Four to advance to First Round (the designation would have been accurate when First Four was called "1st Round" for a few years, then (smartly) changed). That didn't cause me to choose incorrectly in the quiz, just something to note.
Good to know. Thanks!

• Friendly
Reactions: cyclones500

CRCySpy

Oct 16, 2020
Cedar Rapids, IA
10 out of 10.

Chris Kingsbury has to be one of the top 10 most hated Hawkeyes ever. At the time he played he was probably number one or two, but there have been so many more lately under Mad Fran.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
10 out of 10.

Chris Kingsbury has to be one of the top 10 most hated Hawkeyes ever. At the time he played he was probably number one or two, but there have been so many more lately under Mad Fran.

He was a jacka$$ (although he was just a college kid, so I shouldn't be too harsh on him), but he was one hell of a talented player at the college level.

I also forgot just how good Andre Woolridge was at that level as well. I remember feeling that both he and Dedric Willoughby should have been drafted that season.

• Agree
Reactions: CRCySpy

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I will never ever forget watching the end of that UNI collapse.

Agreed, and I have said they've never been the same since. I'm not sure I've ever seen one loss take the air out of an entire program the way that one did. I've seen my share of soul crushing losses, but that was one for the ages.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron