Another Cowherd Classic!

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Jon Miller is probably pounding something out on his keyboard right now about how much Hawk fans don't care.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Tell him to back off unless he wants punched.

Side note and sorry to get off topic, but who was the sideline reporter for the ISU/OSU game? I saw her when I was down on the field before the game and WOW she was hot. I even had to point her out to my wife when I went up to my seat :).

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Wasn't that basically "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" by Elton John?

[video=youtube;pSA_RLCriHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSA_RLCriHs[/video]

Anyway, 538 has Iowa's chances at...

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...college-football-playoff-predictions-week-11/

28% to win conference
23% to make the playoff (so, yeah, looks like they think they control their own destiny, 82% certain if they win the championship game)
2% to win the national title (or 8.7% to win if they make it)

I guess they really like Clemson, Alabama, OSU, OU, OSU, and Notre Dame as better teams in a playoff match up. Clemson, Alabama, OSU, and OU (their current picks) all have around 20% chances to win the playoff when squaring off on each other.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I'm just disappointed that Cowherd hasn't given ISU fans any credit yet. We've been singing this song all year, he just jumped on the bandwagon a few weeks ago. Now the entire non-big 10 nation is singing it.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Side note and sorry to get off topic, but who was the sideline reporter for the ISU/OSU game? I saw her when I was down on the field before the game and WOW she was hot. I even had to point her out to my wife when I went up to my seat :).

Found it, it was Olivia Harlan. So hottttt.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Jon Miller is probably pounding something out on his keyboard right now about how much Hawk fans don't care.

He doesnt care, so I doubt it. I doubt he's even bothered enough to bring it up or tweet about it.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'm just disappointed that Cowherd hasn't given ISU fans any credit yet. We've been singing this song all year, he just jumped on the bandwagon a few weeks ago. Now the entire non-big 10 nation is singing it.

I'd be willing to bet Cowherd thinks ISU is an FCS program. He wouldn't waste time talking about FCS.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames

Olivia Harlan. She's 22 and the daughter of CBS commentator, Kevin Harlan. She's obviously very attractive, but she's really polished as a sideline reporter for being straight out of college. Having presence on camera and relaying valuable information is much more difficult than a lot of people think.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron