Another Female Teacher 'Incident'

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Not that it should matter, but scroll down that page and you can see she's not going to have any issues finding men - and even has a pic with a decent looking dude. So strange to go the more forbidden fruit direction.

Dude - just realized the school's name is "Hungry Creek". You can't make that up.
She is an attractive gal that threw her life away by sleeping with a 14 year old. Hell, there had to be a PE or shop teacher in the building that would have loved to have had fun with her and the worst that could have happened is she gets fired.
I tend to think for most of these women it's the feeling of power they get over these kids. She is in charge and the kid will do what she wants. She is not necessary going to get that from a boyfriend or husband, but she sure is from some kid.

Sick, throw her in jail, parents sue the school for not protecting their son and life goes on.

Reactions: Drew0311 and Jer

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
My days as a single man after divorce....the married women were the most aggressive in trying to get action.

And it wasn't even close. 100%. If I wanted to swim in those waters it would've been easy pickings.
Spot on. Once I got back out there post divorce it was crazy the amount of married women who thought since I was divorced I’d be a safe/quiet side piece for them.

My go to was always telling them I’d never do that as I’ve witnessed first hand the damage to kids after finding out about their mom’s actions the hard way. Watching drunk married moms die inside as they process what I just said to them is actually hilarious to watch in real time!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron