Another Official Gift

CyclonePigskin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2010
DSM
To Snyder. With a 3-0 1st qtr lead, Mississippi State lost a fumble recovery inside their own 20 to the replay official. KSU then tied the game with a FG.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
To Snyder. With a 3-0 1st qtr lead, Mississippi State lost a fumble recovery inside their own 20 to the replay official. KSU then tied the game with a FG.

Could see how that could be ruled a pass, but I'm not sure how you overturn the call on the field with that replay footage.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Games like this always conflict me.

I want the Big 12 to do well.

But man, me hates me some Purple Kansas.
I don't hate KSU. I root for them over TX and OK schools in the conference and Snyder has done such a great job there. And I'll CERTAINLY pull for them over any SEC school not named Vanderbilt.

• Agree
Reactions: cyyote15

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I don't hate KSU. I root for them over TX and OK schools in the conference and Snyder has done such a great job there. And I'll CERTAINLY pull for them over any SEC school not named Vanderbilt.

I generally agree with you, but "the streak" has left a bad taste in my mouth.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Anyone else wishing ISU could play Kstate now? Their oline has looked like garbage and the USD game and the start of this game does not look like a Bill Snyder coached team.
Yes, I wish next week in Ames. They always gain momentum during the season. But, with it in es this year, I think we get them!

• Agree
Reactions: cyyote15

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
K-State fans might want to rethink their little hand gesture. Or is this their way of telling the world they suck?

1449le.gif

• Funny
Reactions: pulse

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
K-State fans might want to rethink their little hand gesture. Or is this their way of telling the world they suck?

1449le.gif

Don't tell me you're buying into that silly 4chan prank and troll job.

MSU's defensive line is just slaughtering KSU. They're not even trying to run it, their screen game is doing nothing, and their QB has no time.

Reminds me of a lot of our games from bygone eras, actually.

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
I thinught it was close but the right call. Was still palming the ball when his arm started going forward. Kudos to the Qb for managing to the somehow hold onto ball after first contact.