Any update on Ray Lima...

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I know that 247 had Ray Lima quoted as saying he's a hard commit to ISU after his visit to Cal on Dec 3-4. But in the same article it stated that it was expected that Ray would be signing on Dec. 14th. Obviously yesterday came and went without his signing. Has there been any changes?

Considering the lineup that could be in play of Leo, Bailey (DE) and Lima, Tongamoa (DT) - ISU would potentially have its most impressive DL in a long long time. Plus that group would be together for 2 years while working in the underclassman that CMC has recruited to fill the pipeline as Iowa has done for years.

Would love to get Lima signed and sealed and on campus so he could be there for spring ball and ready for fall.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
That was the first day. Lima has to be completely done in order to sign, I believe. I am hoping for Josh Allen as well.

Reactions: bozclone

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
I heard on rivals chat board that he is finishing up the semester and might be waiting for the results to come back

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Nobody has any info on if Ray Lima is signing or not? I had heard that his semester was over today - hopefully he signs. The idea of Leo, Lima, Tongamoa, Bailey is exciting to say the least!!!!

• Creative
Reactions: RedDog

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
I'm so sick of these crystal ball picks. look at these "experts" success ratings. Most of them are below 60% accurate. Which tells me 1. they're not an "expert" and 2. almost half the time they're not right

Not to mention, most of them change it last minute when word starts getting out where a kid is going.

• Agree
Reactions: DhaCheann

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I love these "is there any update on so-and-so" threads. Don't you think if there was any new information, someone would have posted it?

• Winner
Reactions: Hayes30

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I love these "is there any update on so-and-so" threads. Don't you think if there was any new information, someone would have posted it?

When a big part of the recruiting class doesn't sign on the expected date that's worth a thread asking on an update.

Maybe now that the recruiting expert has chimed in there won't be so many threads or comments bothering to ask the same question.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Nobody is accusing you of hiding. When you see the same question being asked 6 or 7 times across different threads a simple "I don't know" suffices.
I didnt know Jared had to watch every thread in event that someone might have a question for him. Especially when he wasn't mentioned with an @ or a quote. Maybe let him know he's being asked a question next time.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Nobody is accusing you of hiding. When you see the same question being asked 6 or 7 times across different threads a simple "I don't know" suffices.

I do not read every thread on this website. If you specifically want to ask me a question, mention me. Chances are I won't see it if you don't.