Anybody watching this Arizona/Oregon game?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Will the media still be obsessing about how awesome Michigan State is for losing to Oregon by 20 if Oregon were to lose another game? How many losses can Oregon have and still make every team they beat by 20 a national championship contender?

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
With four playoff spots available and each conference wanting a team in it, you'll see the top teams get even more favoritism from the refs than before. Tonight there has been a few ridiculous calls against U of A

I don't think this lead will hold for Arizona but Oregon has already been exposed. Their D is terrible and their O-line is not physical. I can't see them running the table in the Pac 12

It's nice to see two teams running this offense that actually have a clue how to do it

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
With four playoff spots available and each conference wanting a team in it, you'll see the top teams get even more favoritism from the refs than before. Tonight there has been a few ridiculous calls against U of A

I don't think this lead will hold for Arizona but Oregon has already been exposed. Their D is terrible and their O-line is not physical. I can't see them running the table in the Pac 12

It's nice to see two teams running this offense that actually have a clue how to do it

UCLA had looked scary good at times this year. If I've seen a team that can rival Baylor's weapons it may be ucla.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
How often do you see holding called on an extra point? Not that it mattered.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If Arizona pulls this off, this will pretty much allow OU/Baylor to control its destiny into the playoffs.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If losing to Oregon by 20 makes MSU an awesome title contender what is Arizona? Maybe move them up to the NFL.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If losing to Oregon by 20 makes MSU an awesome title contender what is Arizona? Maybe move them up to the NFL.
That is the discussion right now on Brett McMurphy's twitter. Big Ten was touting MSU only losing to Oregon by 20 as a reason MSU (and the Big 10 for that matter) should still be considered for the playoffs. Now that Arizona knocked off Oregon, that claim for MSU has no value. OU/Baylor controls its destiny into the playoffs as long as both don't self destruct.

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
That is the discussion right now on Brett McMurphy's twitter. Big Ten was touting MSU only losing to Oregon by 20 as a reason MSU (and the Big 10 for that matter) should still be considered for the playoffs. Now that Arizona knocked off Oregon, that claim for MSU has no value. OU/Baylor controls its destiny into the playoffs as long as both don't self destruct.

OU and BU could both make it in. if the SEC beats itself up and ends up with only 1 team with less than 2 losses, and the PAC12 does the same. (UCLA, AZ, Standford and Oregon could easily all go 2-2 against eachother). And, if OU and BU win out (with one losing to the other), then they'll both be in.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
OU and BU could both make it in. if the SEC beats itself up and ends up with only 1 team with less than 2 losses, and the PAC12 does the same. (UCLA, AZ, Standford and Oregon could easily all go 2-2 against eachother). And, if OU and BU win out (with one losing to the other), then they'll both be in.
The Big 12 is getting paid big time if that happens.