Are you a beer snob?

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
I will drive 40 miles to another town because that town has stores that offer a significantly larger number of beers for sale.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Yes, most definitely. I'm an IPA guy, mostly, and am a huge fan of California and Oregon breweries compared to other craft beers. I do understand the appeal of the domestics, though, and don't judge anybody for their taste unless it's for stupid reasons.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I'd rather have the microbrews/craft brews (especially if you include Sam Adams, which I'm not sure qualifies anymore). But, I will say that Bud Light still has its place for me. You just can't drink that many of the heavier beers, so when I'm tailgating or boating, I'll happily drink the BL.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I don't like beer, any beer. Does that make me a beer snob?

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
Beer snobs grind my gears. I can appreciate beer as much as the next person, but I like to drink busch light, high life, keystone and the like most often. **** it isn't like I am slamming Mike's Hard, or Schmirnoff Raz.

D

DistrictCyclone

While I do a lot of the typical "beer snob" things like try out various imports, tour breweries, get growler fills of craft brews, etc., I'll also never thumb my nose at a cheap domestic beer the way some people would. Given the choice, I'd almost always select something else over a Bud Light, but that doesn't mean others have to.

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
Yea were women because we dont like to drink brothy pizz with no alcohol in it.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Plus, it only takes a couple of 6-packs of a good, strong, microbrew to get a decent buzz.
You can put 3 or 4 good craft beers down and have a good buzz. At least I can. A beer isn't in my hand for my than 4 minutes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron