Arkansas Tickets...

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
$133 is the cheapest seat in the lower level. And there are only 3 total seats even for sale in the lower level. One of them being a single.

I buy a lot of tickets on stubhub for Saint Louis Cardinal games, Memphis Grizzlies games, and road Arkansas basketball games (and occasionally random other events).

Any time that there are only 3 lower level tickets available on the secondary market, it means it's going to be a full house.

A handful of $20 nosebleeds isn't that rate on stubhub the night before. Even for big games.

I'm just saying this game is much lower than a lot of other games for the same upper deck tickets. By over 2 times.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I can't go on Thursdays and have had my tickets on stubhub and here for a long time with no takers.

I mean I would take them, if you're just giving them away.

Jk. I don't mind sitting upper deck and could get some for $16, but decided tonight that the 3 hour trip is probably not feasible, given the game day & time.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I'm just saying this game is much lower than a lot of other games for the same upper deck tickets. By over 2 times.

Yeah. I was really surprised when I looked up tickets yesterday. I was really hoping these prices would be around come conference games, but probably not likely.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I have two season tickets that I am letting my parents use but I just bought two tickets in section 130 for $71 each so I could sit closer. I thought it was a good deal. Hope Hilton is hopping.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I just bought four in sec 229 for 25$ dollars per. I'll take that for a top 25 game. Usually the tickets that are available are balcony behind the basket.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
out of 14,200 plus seats, there are only 80 on stub hub. That is not that many, there may be an empty seat here and there, but not enough for anyone to really notice it not being a full house.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
out of 14,200 plus seats, there are only 80 on stub hub. That is not that many, there may be an empty seat here and there, but not enough for anyone to really notice it not being a full house.

I'll believe that when I see a full student section, I don't have my hopes up....

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Is 8:00 too late for students?

It was far from packed Tuesday night (I know, awful opponent) so we need the diehards to remind their "casual" fan friends that this is a big game. We have a pretty large student section so it's not like there won't be a good atmosphere, I'm talking upper deck area here.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I'm guessing everything will be packed by tip except for maybe the student section in the balcony. We need the students there!!!!!!!

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Is 8:00 too late for students?

Stick around CF and you'll see it's par for the course for some old fogies to rip on the student section here. It's unacceptable that some students are casual fans and do not show up to every game, because there is no excuse or reason in a 20-year old's life to do otherwise.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Stick around CF and you'll see it's par for the course for some old fogies to rip on the student section here. It's unacceptable that some students are casual fans and do not show up to every game, because there is no excuse or reason in a 20-year old's life to do otherwise.
I not ripping on the students for having their own things to do, but I dont get it. Two hours on a thursday night to watch THIS game!? We are better than ever before and we cant get 4500 out of 30000 to show up?

bclewis05

Feb 6, 2013
If it makes anyone feel better, I will move to the student section down from row 17 and plan to scream loudly...

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA

I would have said the same exact thing to my fellow students when I was in school, not make up whiny little excuses for them.

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
I don't care if you're going to pass up going to a game at Hilton. That's fine, no one's life should revolve around a basketball team. But if you have a ticket and you're not going to the game, transfer your ******* ticket to somebody.

Max57

Dec 18, 2008
Somewhere on Hwy 30

Pre-emptive complaint ... and yes, I'm old. The students should be there for this game. Why not? If not, cut back the student quantity -- it really is that simple.