Army vs Navy

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Anyone else watch this game and appricate the was that its played? THis game is what is all good about college football, no cheap shots no trash talking and the show of sportsmanship is great. I love this game being played in Philly makes so much sense and watching the two team after the game go to their fellow students and sing their school songs together is great to see. Im so glad this game was moved from championship Saturday to this Saturday to keep the college season going one more week and let all fans get a chance to chece out this great game

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
As a former Marines I always root for Navy in this game. Go Navy beat Army. It's always very nice to watch.

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
the academy games are fantastic, I've gone to a couple Navy-Air Force games in the Colorado Springs... and just based on my brother's (he's Navy) excitement for it, the games really mean a lot to our servicemen/women. Although I really doubt if no trash-talking occurs on the field of play.:wink:

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
A coworkers husband is an ACC official and has been selected as the line judge for this years Army-Navy game. Pretty cool to be able to do that. He always gets a lot of grief from the sidelines (in general, not this game) since he's the closest official.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Guess there is some trash talking already

Army senior receiver Ali Villanueva guaranteed a win on GoBlackKnights.com. Senior defensive tackle Victor Ugenyi said the senior class is looking to turning the program around after it beats Navy and wins its bowl game. First-year head coach Rich Ellerson said his team expected to win the game.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I watch it every year for this reason and the lower Div play off games too. Div 1 football is losing me.

I am interested in why D-1 football is losing you and you are interested but you still like to watch the lower division stuff. I am seriously asking why, not trying to be an ***, I am just curious.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Wow the stadium is electric today just what you would expect from this game. Navy has won last 14 vs other military schools

Help Support Us

Become a patron