Attendance for UNI-ISU game

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
I agree that there were far less UNI fans than in the past. Even with the heat it was near full by the second quarter when everyone finally got in.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I agree that there were far less UNI fans than in the past. Even with the heat it was near full by the second quarter when everyone finally got in.
It was generally full until we scored the final time to make the score 30-3. Saw a lot of people moving towards the exits. We stayed till about 5 or 6 minutes left in the 4th, then headed up and watched the last UNI touchdown in the shade and after they missed the 2 point attempt we headed to the vehicle.

Reactions: aauummm

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
It was generally full until we scored the final time to make the score 30-3. Saw a lot of people moving towards the exits. We stayed till about 5 or 6 minutes left in the 4th, then headed up and watched the last UNI touchdown in the shade and after they missed the 2 point attempt we headed to the vehicle.

Anybody who sat in that sun and heat after it was 30-3 is a real diehard fan.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If I had went I may have chose to spend sometime under the upper deck on the concourse and staying in the shade.

Bravo to those that went.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If I had went I may have chose to spend sometime under the upper deck on the concourse and staying in the shade.

We saw a lot of people at halftime up in the tunnels that go out to the concourse. Many were just sitting on the ground in the shade. When we went up to watch the UNI TD, it was crowded under the overhang. Lots of people just trying to get out of the heat. They were selling a crap load of lemonade yesterday., guy would bring it out and would sell out in a couple of minutes.

Reactions: aauummm and JP4CY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I went up to go to the bathroom and I had to zig/zag and finally push my way a little to get to the steps to go back down. It was thick under the top deck.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
We saw a lot of people at halftime up in the tunnels that go out to the concourse. Many were just sitting on the ground in the shade. When we went up to watch the UNI TD, it was crowded under the overhang. Lots of people just trying to get out of the heat. They were selling a crap load of lemonade yesterday., guy would bring it out and would sell out in a couple of minutes.
Best part of that was there was no line for the lemonade. Went to refill 16 ounce water bottle and there was a line of 100 people. Grabbed a few lemonades and there were no lines.

• Agree