Auburn (Chizik) Bribed Players

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Real shocker on that one. Nothing compared to paying qb and getting away with it.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I hope they get the death penalty but I doubt it will happen. I'm also not sure what power the NCAA has to do some of this since he isn't coaching anymore but I hope that they ban Chizik from coaching in college and fine the crap out of him, preferably to the point where he is living in a teepee when this is all said and done.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
View attachment 19441

This is a glowing recommendation of Auburn right here. If you look closely you will see there is a link in there that doesn't refer to someone cheating, getting thrown off the team or awaiting trial. You'll probably find Waldo before that link.

Last edited:

Dino

Mar 26, 2009
Des Moines
They might have had all these violations, but I'm sure the NCAA was correct that there was no wrongdoing in the Cam Newton recruitment.

This is the type of thing the NCAA hates. They try to project this air that they want to enforce all these rules and regulations but they actively try to sweep them under the rug if it happens to one of their big name programs. Then when these scandals blow up in the press they have to step up and pretend they will punish the offending program because they are a bastion of fair play. The NCAA is joke.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
bowl ban for iowa state for undocumented calls and loss of .5 scholarship for auburn for forgetting to wax lexus before dropping it off to mr newton.

Help Support Us

Become a patron