Auburn Football - Bryan Harsin

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
What a dumpster fire this is becoming.

Mass exodus of players, rumors of mistreatment, rumors of affair with the assistant he brought from Boise, 5 straight losses to end the season 6-7… yikes. Plus his DC Mason took a $400k paycut to go to Okie St.

Fired without cause is an $18m buyout. A year after they fired Malzahn and paid him $20m. Guys, we should thank our lucky stars for Jamie and Matt.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Mass exodus of players, rumors of mistreatment, rumors of affair with the assistant he brought from Boise, 5 straight losses to end the season 6-7… yikes. Plus his DC Mason took a $400k paycut to go to Okie St.

Fired without cause is an $18m buyout. A year after they fired Malzahn and paid him $20m. Guys, we should thank our lucky stars for Jamie and Matt.
Don't think we need to worry about them acting like the SEC. Pretty sure we can be somewhat grateful the cheezwiz deal bit Jamie so hard in the ass and there was a lesson learned.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Harsin always seemed like an odd fit there and it felt like it was never going to work out. No idea if these rumors are true, but it feels like Auburn is trying to dig up stuff to fire him.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Funny (disgusting) story about Auburn. In the prior company I worked for one of the three owners was an Auburn grad and his three sons went to Auburn. The oldest of the three was majoring in Regional Airport Management. It came down to graduation time and suddenly (after 6 years) he didn't have enough credits to graduate. So his "daddy" donated several thousand dollars to the university and suddenly the son was eligible for graduation. Sickening.

As an aside, the reason I put "daddy" in quotations is because that's how they refer to their 74 year old dad, and worse yet it's how the 74 year old dad still refers to his 103 year old father. It's unnerving.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

Auburn is okay with shady characters...Pearl, Harsin, Leath....

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Harsin always seemed like an odd fit there and it felt like it was never going to work out. No idea if these rumors are true, but it feels like Auburn is trying to dig up stuff to omfire him.

Well she followed him from boise, i am just guessing he is banging her. Anywho someone from boise was never going to work at Auburn.

• Agree
Reactions: ScottyP

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Funny (disgusting) story about Auburn. In the prior company I worked for one of the three owners was an Auburn grad and his three sons went to Auburn. The oldest of the three was majoring in Regional Airport Management. It came down to graduation time and suddenly (after 6 years) he didn't have enough credits to graduate. So his "daddy" donated several thousand dollars to the university and suddenly the son was eligible for graduation. Sickening.

As an aside, the reason I put "daddy" in quotations is because that's how they refer to their 74 year old dad, and worse yet it's how the 74 year old dad still refers to his 103 year old father. It's unnerving.
This is a southern thing. @ImJustKCClone is no spring chicken and calls her nonagenarian father 'Daddy' and always will. They are Texans.

Sorry about the "no spring chicken" comment, KC. ;)

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020

Just going to leave this here. I will be away and "busy" for a majority of the afternoon now.

AmazingGroundedAnnashummingbird.webp

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90