Audi Crooks commits to Iowa State

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
She seems to be focused on her Family and Friends. Her school actually plays higher level competition against Valley and others. She still dominates. Every level she is a force at her position. And it is fine if she takes a bit of time to develop. She loves her Family and is enjoying this time with them until she goes away. And she badly wants to break her Mother’s school records.
You from Algona or good friends of her family?

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
The support Coach got from former players when Moody threw out the racial accusations was all we needed to know it was not an issue with him or the program. Look at the accusations again Ferentz and how many former players came out with their own stories or concerns but with Moody she did not get that same kind of reaction or support and even some of the players who Coach was the hardest on at times came to his defense too. He runs that program like it's a family to him. Granted this was over 20 years ago but our sister floor in college had several of the women's basketball players on it and they had nothing but great things to say about playing for Bill.
Moody’s attorney was calling former players trying to get support. Even had the nerve to contact the player Moody herself had run off.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
I'm really not concerned, but part of it is playing at such a small high school. With a small high school and a marginal AAU program, you just hoping she's able to refine her game against quality competition. I think it could help to level off the learning curve a bit once she gets here. Certainly won't eliminate it as there's nothing that will replicate going up against Big 12 competition, but I imagine it would help prepare her.
As I understand it, Hallie Christofferson was from a small school, and didn’t play AAU. She did all right in the Big 12

Reactions: CYdTracked

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Hell one more thing, at least she dropped off the single season assist record. ;) @mred I am right aren't I?
Moody had four records prior to Ryan: most career assists, most single-season assists, most assists by a sophomore, and most assists by a freshman (junior and senior records belong to Medders). The career record is the only one of Moody's four records Ryan has not (yet) broken.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Any chance she transfers to a bigger school for her senior year? Being dominant athletically is impressive, even at the 1A level, but I'd love to see her compete a couple levels up to get a better idea how her skills translate. I've seen enough 1A Girls Highschool basketball games (grew up near Nashua) to know that it isn't the most glamourous version of the sport.

Reactions: Bytheriver

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Any chance she transfers to a bigger school for her senior year? Being dominant athletically is impressive, even at the 1A level, but I'd love to see her compete a couple levels up to get a better idea how her skills translate. I've seen enough 1A Girls Highschool basketball games (grew up near Nashua) to know that it isn't the most glamourous version of the sport.
No.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron