Audio Stream for Saturday??

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Haven't had to do this for awhile, but I'm flying into Boise on Saturday, and my plane lands when the game starts. What are my options to stream the game audio? Might try to stop at a sports bar or go to the Boise gamewatch, but I will need to be on the road as I'm heading to a wedding later that afternoon. Any way I can find a free audio stream somewhere?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Haven't had to do this for awhile, but I'm flying into Boise on Saturday, and my plane lands when the game starts. What are my options to stream the game audio? Might try to stop at a sports bar or go to the Boise gamewatch, but I will need to be on the road as I'm heading to a wedding later that afternoon. Any way I can find a free audio stream somewhere?

Give CY.TV $10 and stream it from there.

• Agree
Reactions: CtownCyclone

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
So does Tunein have the game? I haven't used that app in a long time.

They did last year. If it's anything like when I lived out of state a couple years ago, the local stations like KXNO will not be playing it through iHeart. Tunein was always the best bet at streaming the radio version.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Just go on your computer and put in kmaland.com.......KMA radio in Shenandoah streams both AM and FM channels.

Go Cyclones lets finally beat the ChokeEyes