Baylor beats A&M in 5 OTs

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I wasn't sure he would be able to turn it around down there or not. Seems to be getting it done tight now. It'll be interesting to see what happens when they hit some of the big boys.
I thought A+M was a "big boy"

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
We should've beaten Baylor. I am starting to think that we may match up with a lot teams better than I expected. A&M, Texas, Tech, Oklahoma all seem a lot more beatable now.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Too bad we dont play A&M or Baylor on Sat. They have to be wore out big time.

brandnewsaves

Jan 31, 2007
Everyone down here in college station is flipping out and saying were not even going to make the NCAA...just need to make FTs and we win...although we didn't really play anyone in the nonconfercence

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
They're 15-4 overall but 1-3 in the league. Is the 15-4 misleading?
Seems like they've had a somewhat tough start to the Big 12 with roadies to Tech (who owns them) and K-State but that's life in the Big 12. Turgeon had some interesting comments after the K-State game.
"I know no matter what I do, Gillispie is getting the credit if we win," said Turgeon, referring to former A&M coach Billy Gillispie, who guided the Aggies on a successful three-year run before leaving last spring for Kentucky. "If we lose, it's my fault. I'm in a no-flipping-win situation this year, and that puts me in a bad mood.
"I've got no chance this year. If we win, it's because of Gillispie. If we lose, it's because of Mark Turgeon. So I can't win."

"I just get a little defensive because I know I'm there every day," said Turgeon, whose team returns home tonight to host No. 25 Baylor. "I know what I have, I know what I'm trying to hide, and we've just been exposed the last couple games."
Well, go ahead and cry about it but that kind of goes along with taking a new job. Based on those quotes he doesn't think they're that great.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron