Bean Bag Toss Game Bags

CySmitty

Jan 3, 2008
Longmont, CO
I have the boards for the game, but the bags are missing. I was wondering if anyone had bags they would like to sell. The boards are iowa state colors, so red and yellow bags would be preferable.

My mom and her husband have made a bunch of sets for people. If you want me to ask her what she would charge for a set let me know.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
google corn hole bags and there are some great sites to buy. I think the plastic beads in a bag are the best. Mice won't eat and they hold up better. Really easy to find. And you can get red and gold.

chewbocka

Nov 25, 2009
I bought some from eBay 3 or 4 years back. They're the duck canvas bags filled with corn - I guess that's the "regulation" kind. The bags are two layers of fabric and double stitched. I think I paid around $20 for the set and they haven't show any signs of wear yet.

NotJustMagic

Mar 16, 2009
Central Iowa
They're really easy to make. Just got done with my set not too long ago. My mom is a quilter so I just had her do it, 16oz. duck cloth, I think 4x4" squares. filled with 1lb of corn... I put birdseed in mine because they don't swell as much if they get wet... Got really wet on sat. and hopefully they will unswell... anybody have any ideas of other fill that I could use? Or where I could get some of those beads at?

Also something that I did, was bought some lights that go under the holes. They are run on a 9V battery. I think I paid around 50 buks w/ shipping and handling. Took me awhile to find a place to be able to order 2 different colors, but deffinately worth it. Let me know if you want the address where I ordered the two different colors.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron