Beasley Rolls

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
Michael Beasley scored 40 points and pulled down 15 rebounds, as Kansas State beat Winston-Salem State 90-48 Saturday.

Beasley recorded his 11th straight double-double of the season and became just the ninth player in school history to score 40 or more points in a game.

Kansas State, opened the second half on a 41-13 run to break open the contest, with Beasley going 11-for-13 from the field. Beasley finished with 28 total points in the second half and scored nine of the first 11 total points of the second half. Winston-Salem scored just 17 points in the second half on 24 percent shooting.

ajjohnson

Sep 25, 2006
He is a very bad man! It will be interesting to see what he can do in conference play, will he continue to dominate against the top players in the country when the schedule gets harder.

Be afraid Big 12, be very afraid! RUN JIRI, RUN!

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Wow...This guy is a beast. Is it possible to have Fizer come back for his Senior year so he can give ISU a chance?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
ISU will only have to face Beasley twice. It's not like he's sticking around the Little Apple once March is over.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
ISU will only have to face Beasley twice. It's not like he's sticking around the Little Apple once March is over.

You think he'll be a top 5 pick?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I think he's in college this year only because he has to be, under the new NBA rules.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I think he's in college this year only because he has to be, under the new NBA rules.
That's the reason a lot of the studs from high school go. Only because they have to. I think it's a great rule though. It was old seeing high schoolers that nobody knows anything about get drafted and sit on the bench for a year or two then get released and never heard of.

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
So, Beasley was made available to the media for the first time all season a week or two ago and he made a bunch of statements claiming he was going to get his degree and all of that, but, I mean, come on. If he's top 5, or #1 as some speculate, there's no way he'll stay. He'd be stupid to stay. Even if your education is really that important tuition becomes surprisingly affordable once you sign a multi-million dollar contract.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
So, Beasley was made available to the media for the first time all season a week or two ago and he made a bunch of statements claiming he was going to get his degree and all of that, but, I mean, come on. If he's top 5, or #1 as some speculate, there's no way he'll stay. He'd be stupid to stay. Even if your education is really that important tuition becomes surprisingly affordable once you sign a multi-million dollar contract.

There have been so many liars from KSU, why would anyone believe him?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Beasley is a rebounder and gets garbage time better than Duant. He is more blue collar than finesse Durant.

Just name him Beastley. :growl5cj::growl5cj::growl5cj::growl5cj::growl5cj::growl5cj::growl5cj:

Help Support Us

Become a patron