Best signs/Costumes

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
THE TROLL FACE!!!! How has this not been mentioned. I laughed so ******* hard when I saw this HUGE face!

troll+face.jpg

Didnt see it, although I would have been rolling around if I had...

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Here is the "Sexy and Kansas Knows It" guy..

I found it on a friends facebook.

Sorry if this is now ingrained into your minds..

Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
THE TROLL FACE!!!! How has this not been mentioned. I laughed so ******* hard when I saw this HUGE face!

troll+face.jpg
I caught a very quick glance of it, and laughed out loud.
Props to whoever made that!
I also loved the box robot head guy.
And whoever made the simple sign that said "Hilton Magic". Good job! Very simple, yet got the point across. I think that sign was shown on tv more than anything else.

Oh, and the giant heads are awesome! Somebody get a Ron Burgundy face in there!!
Oh yeah, and I love the flag waving around on the long pole. Our student section finally looked like just that, A STUDENT SECTION! Crazy costumes, signs, flags, just freakin mayhem!!! I loved it and it looked and sounded awesome on TV.
Good job to everybody there!

AdamO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 28, 2010
Ankeny
LMFAO Robot and Trollface were tops for me, loved seeing all the crazy stuff though, keep it up students!

Saw the Yao Ming face on College Game Day this morning wherever they were at, I'd like to see this one show up too soon:

112.jpg

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
I would love to make one of the blown up heads (preferably Ron Burgundy) but how would I go about doing so? I mean I can go to copy works or whatever, just wondered if someone who made the big heads was on here and could enlighten me with how they did so..

Anyway, student section was AWESOME today, I was so happy I could be a part of it

Reactions: ianoconnor