Best Wishes Jacob Park

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Well said. Sometimes it's difficult to look past the fact we'll be without our starting QB for an undetermined amount of time and the impact that might have on the game/season.

But the players are just 18-22 year olds, that have real lives and real challenges too. They need our support & prayers, both on & of the field.

We're still in your corner, Jacob Park! Get well!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I agree, I'll always wish the best for anyone in their life, no doubt. Whatever Park is going through, I hope he works it all out.

I just wish CMC would have come out and said what's going on. Of course he doesn't have to, and if Park didn't want him to, then that's fine, however, when your starting QB doesn't travel with the team the head coach should know that everyone is going to wonder what in the world is going on, and if you don't clear it up, then you know every single rumor in the book is going to start flying, and that is disrespectful to Park too IMO.

I just hope everything works out the best for everyone involved personally. Who cares about football in the scheme of things.

• Disagree
Reactions: ExCyment

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I agree, I'll always wish the best for anyone in their life, no doubt. Whatever Park is going through, I hope he works it all out.

I just wish CMC would have come out and said what's going on. Of course he doesn't have to, and if Park didn't want him to, then that's fine, however, when your starting QB doesn't travel with the team the head coach should know that everyone is going to wonder what in the world is going on, and if you don't clear it up, then you know every single rumor in the book is going to start flying, and that is disrespectful to Park too IMO.

I just hope everything works out the best for everyone involved personally. Who cares about football in the scheme of things.
I'm sure it's not Campbells call to inform the public of what personal issues Park is going through. If Park wants the world to know, he'll speak. I'm sure he doesn't want his business out there though.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

JFC

Reactions: FinalFourCy

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm sure it's not Campbells call to inform the public of what personal issues Park is going through. If Park wants the world to know, he'll speak. I'm sure he doesn't want his business out there though.

I understand this, I just hate seeing everyone drag Park's name through the mud with every accusation imaginable, that's all.

Sort of like the Jake Knott thing. At work, my Hawkeye friends were all ripping on Knott when they found out about what he did, but they shut up pretty quickly when I told them he was going through a very similar situation to what Tyler Sash did.

It's always best to find out the facts of every situation, but that's not the way the world works.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

You honestly think Campbell didn't know what was going to happen? That's laughable.

It's not Campbell's job to give us all the details, especially if Park doesn't want the details out. It's probably actually a criminal act due to HIPAA laws if it's medically related - you want our coach to commit a crime so you can get the details on the situation? What makes you think you are entitled to every detail?

Get over yourself.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You honestly think Campbell didn't know what was going to happen? That's laughable.

It's not Campbell's job to give us all the details, especially if Park doesn't want the details out. It's probably actually a criminal act due to HIPAA laws if it's medically related - you want our coach to commit a crime so you can get the details on the situation? What makes you think you are entitled to every detail?

Get over yourself.

You obviously have no reading comprehension at all if you think I said anything about this being about me and me being entitled to know every detail. How about you just reply to what I wrote instead of making s**t up? Would you be cool with that?

I said I felt bad for Park having everyone throw around false accusations about him without knowing any facts. That's hardly me being concerned about me. Learn how to read buddy.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Thoughts and prayers go out to Jacob and his family. Get well soon. Your Cyclone family has your back and will give you all of the support that you need. Thank you for everything that you do for us. Go Clones.

This x1000!!

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
You obviously have no reading comprehension at all if you think I said anything about this being about me and me being entitled to know every detail. How about you just reply to what I wrote instead of making s**t up? Would you be cool with that?

I said I felt bad for Park having everyone throw around false accusations about him without knowing any facts. That's hardly me being concerned about me. Learn how to read buddy.

If park was concerned with that he would have released the info. He obviously didn't want to release it or he would have.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If park was concerned with that he would have released the info. He obviously didn't want to release it or he would have.

That's fine. Doesn't mean I don't still feel bad for him having all kinds of stupid false accusations being thrown around about him.

I just hope him and his family are ok. I'm sure we can all agree on that.