Bethune-Cookman Game on Directv

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I'm just glad it's not on the mediacom connections channel so more than 50 people can watch it without having to subscribe to Clone zone.

isucyc

Mar 9, 2006
The full court is the espn subscription program of basketball. It has a subscription of about 50-60 dollars per season but there are other games listed also. If you live outside of regular tv market it is well worth it. I have been on it for 8 years.

isucyc

Mar 9, 2006
I beleive it is a part of the sports pack. That cost about $12 but include all the fox sports stations, NFL and others. Some days I feel foundered on sports, but it is great fun to be able to see the Hawkeyes take in the shorts. Hope I am correct on this.

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
If the game is on ESPNU, then it is part of the sports pack. If it is just part of ESPN Full Court, then you need the season subscription.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
the game is on CTV (Cyclone Television Network)
It'll be on WOI here in Ames for sure, not sure about the rest of the state.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
The athletic department posted this a while back, it's a listing of all the games televised and on what channel they are for different parts of the state

In-State TV Coverage Of Cyclone Men's Hoops - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports

From Cyclones.com:

LINK

Television Information: The Iowa State-Bethune-Cookman game will be produced by the Cyclone Television Network...WOI-ABC in Des Moines/Ames and KCAU-ABC in Sioux City will carry the game...in all Mediacom markets besides Des Moines/Ames and Sioux City, the game will be shown on the local Mediacom connections channel.