Better Call Saul

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Kim mentally is all over the place.

She's going to **** Jimmy over in public, so no one makes the mistake thinking they were a team the whole time.

He stabbed her in the back. He put her at risk. Like the cold open if the episode, she's already considered her options and knows she's going to walk. But she has to do it in a way that protects herself, and breaking up with Jimmy right then didn't get that done.

The end is coming for Jimmy and Kim.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
She didn't give her middle name. That marriage licence isn't going to hold up.
I think she is playing Jimmy. This is going to get ugly. And by that I mean awesome!
I don't think she's playing him. I think she genuinely cares for Jimmy. Hence what she did in the most recent episode that was incredibly dumb on her part imo. Won't share though, since some may not have seen yet

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
So you're thinking about becoming a "friend of the cartel," are you?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I don't think she's playing him. I think she genuinely cares for Jimmy. Hence what she did in the most recent episode that was incredibly dumb on her part imo. Won't share though, since some may not have seen yet
Yeah, I can see it going that way as well. Which is why I don't think it will. I suck at predicting what Vince will do lol

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Just started my 3rd watch of last week's episode. I have never done this before, but my god that was an amazing episode. Top 5 for me in either series. It is an episode that I will go back to just to enjoy how amazing the storytelling was.

BCS is probably the 'drier' series, but It is amazing to me how their storytelling is somehow continuing to improve over time. I am beyond excited for tonight.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Whoever the actor is that plays Lalo knows how to come across as a complete sociopath.

He's been right up there with Giancarlo Esposito this season.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
We're all BB fans and we all know that "no one get's out of the BB universe alive". But I've heard that Gilligan / Gould don't intend to kill Kim. Anyway, I really hope they don't because I think it would come across as lazy writing.

I've also seen baseless internet speculation that if not killed, some sort of schism must occur between Jimmy / Kim to explain her absence from BB. My favorite theory so far is that she get's with Howard (lolz).

Here's my two part question:

a) Is it plausible that Jimmy (Saul) & Kim remained married during the course of his run on BB and she just never appears, that she's at home or at work or whatever... Exhibit a - they specifically mention the fact that they won't wear wedding rings (explaining why the married Saul is never seen with one during BB).

b) If Kim were just in the background is it plausible that Omaha Jimmy (Gene) will link back up with Kim in the next and final season of BCS? Or even next week during the S5 finale?

I feel like a really cool way to end the series would be for the black and white Gene vignettes to become where the story is set.