Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
This has been covered before regarding the bets. You whiners are in the minority. More people don't mind and like the fun of the betting boards.

and out comes the 'whiner' label for me. To my recollection this is the one and only thing I've ever 'whined' about on this board since the day I signed up which happens to be a LONG time ago. I asked this same question on this forum months ago and one of the mods explained how to work around it which I accepted it and moved on.

Today I agreed that it can be a pain but also mentioned ONCE AGAIN there's nothing that can be done about it. It's an opinion board, Pulse, like it or not and maybe something you love is ain't so high on the list with others. But God forbid someone question something you love right?

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
and out comes the 'whiner' label for me. To my recollection this is the one and only thing I've ever 'whined' about on this board since the day I signed up which happens to be a LONG time ago. I asked this same question on this forum months ago and one of the mods explained how to work around it which I accepted it and moved on.

Today I agreed that it can be a pain but also mentioned ONCE AGAIN there's nothing that can be done about it. It's an opinion board, Pulse, like it or not and maybe something you love is ain't so high on the list with others. But God forbid someone question something you love right?

"Whine" is such an ugly term anyway. How about "repine, pule, mewl, or snivel?" Do any of those labels sit better with you?