BIG 10 West Vs Ohio State

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
In this hypothetical game, would a Big 10 West All Star Team be able to beat Ohio State? What would the spread be?

Offensively, Ohio State would be much more talented than the BIG 10 West. Depth is obviously going to be the factor.

Big 10 West Offense would be:

QB: Aidan O’Connell
RB: Chase Brown, Mohamed Ibrahim
WR: Charlie Jones, Trey Palmer, Cam Camper
TE: Sam Laporta, Payne Durham

Not gonna act like I know any lineman besides the Northwestern Tackle.

Defense is hard to judge. Playing against Big 10 west offenses every week, May inflate some of those defenses.

Reactions: State2015

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
In this hypothetical game, would a Big 10 West All Star Team be able to beat Ohio State? What would the spread be?

Offensively, Ohio State would be much more talented than the BIG 10 West. Depth is obviously going to be the factor.

Defense is hard to judge. Playing against Big 10 west offenses every week, May inflate some of those defenses.
The fact that a guy named Cam Camper rises to the top of the BTW tells me all I need to know.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club

Give me Braelon Allen over Mo Ibrahim