Big 12 partnering with historic Rucker Park

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
If we can get the old John Tesh NBA theme we'd be printing money
This would be incredible. I've never been an NBA fan and I knew this tune immediately upon reading this message. Commissioner Yormark, do whatever needs to be done to secure the rights of this song for the Big 12.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Can't help but laugh at this.

Almost two decades after the founding of this site and it's battle call "rather lose with integrity than win the Rucker Park way" when pushing Wayne Morgan out...................here we are.
That's funny. I was a huge fan of this site and of the Cyclone program during the Wayne Morgan era and I don't remember this battle call at all.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Awesome "give back" idea by Big12. And with K-State playing at Madison Square garden and having a number of NYC kids on roster, the timing is great to announce.

Just reinforces my believe that if the time ever comes for Big12 to add teams, an east coast team will be in the mix. Whether that is a school like Syracuse if the ACC falls apart or schools like St. Johns, Villanova or Georgetown if the Big12 moves to add multiple basketball-only schools to the conference.
This puts us in a great spot if Columbia decides to leave the Ivy League.