Big 12 TV/Kick Times - Nov. 11

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Dang, that seems like a late start BYU also. So they are trying to fill the pacific time slot for TV?
Not a whole lot of competition at this point for eyeballs other than most of the east coast and midwest will be in bed by half time, except for true CFB fans.

Probably will be only one of the good games on inside all the bars across the country.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'll let you guys know my thoughts after I wake up in the morning and watch this

I'm usually in bed by 9:30. I guess I'll have to wait until morning to find out the outcome.
waynes-world.gif

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Dang, that seems like a late start BYU also. So they are trying to fill the pacific time slot for TV?
Not a whole lot of competition at this point for eyeballs other than most of the east coast and midwest will be in bed by half time, except for true CFB fans.

Probably will be only one of the good games on inside all the bars across the country.

That is a very standard start time for BYU and honestly one of the biggest reasons we added them

cedarstrip

Aug 26, 2013

Hopefully they don't call last call before it finishes!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Need to step up my away game neighborhood tailgating! Late night game could get very interesting. Too bad for the Mormons who live next door.

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
I'm looking forward to hunkering down in the basement for this and watching with no distractions from the family (which means I'll probably fall asleep before the end of the first quarter with a half-drank pour of whiskey and wake up to a very loud infomercial at 4am before dragging myself to bed)

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com

They’ve gotta have night games out west, too, you know. Wasn’t the “After Dark” window supposed to be a selling point for adding PAC teams?

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
They’ve gotta have night games out west, too, you know. Wasn’t the “After Dark” window supposed to be a selling point for adding PAC teams?

It was. I know I'll make snide comments about it, but I see the value for the conference in doing so.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021

This is life in the mountain time zone. They treat us like we’re on the west coast (even though we’re an hour ahead) so our local teams start at like 8 (or sometimes 9) when they play on national TV

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU