*Texas at Houston3:00FOX
*TCU at Kansas State6:00ESPN2
*Texas Tech at BYU (H)6:00FS1
OPEN: Iowa State, Kansas

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Annoying that the two worst games on the slate are the two that are going to be on network TV, simply because they involve Texas and Oklahoma. Hopefully they both lose.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Texas Tech at BYU is probably the best game.

Given they were the teams in the conf title game before the season it would of been TCU KSU but those teams are not close to level they were at last year and now I assume TCU starter is out for this game anyway.

Big 12 is OU and Texas which is gross to type and then a big drop off from the rest of the league.

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Big 12 is OU and Texas which is gross to type and then a big drop off from the rest of the league.
It might be unrealistic and Cincy could very well kill my hopes this week, but I’m really hoping our young team comes together and puts together a string of wins like some of Campbell’s early teams did.

The knock on Campbell was always that we struggled in September and then played pretty well in October and November. Last year was the opposite. Maybe this team can be a return to form.

If we can manage to get by Cincy this week, we go into the bye week 3-1. After the bye, we travel to Waco to play a Baylor team that seems to have given up. Get past that and we come home to face a Kansas team that, while good, is probably only going to be favored by a couple points at Jack Trice. Then we go to BYU before coming home to face Texas. Hopefully it’s a cold night game. Then we finish in Manhattan for a tough one at K-State.

I’m just saying, if we get past Cincy, it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that we go into the Texas game at like 5-2 or even 6-1 if we’re really lucky. If that’s the case, we’ll theoretically at least still be in the conference race.

Realistically, we’re a young team and will likely have ups and downs, but I can still dream.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron