Big Brother 15

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don't watch the feeds. I go to a site called bigbrother junkies. The guy updates it after the events and I don't have to waste time watching boring feeds.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
MaCrae won veto, sounds like from what I read Judd with be going up and will be evicted:sad:

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Now that Judd is evicted again, I really don't care who wins anymore. Andy's probably going to win this, and though personally I don't want him to win, he deserves it over anyone else left in the final four. He has played a true floater game: floating to the power side of the house every week. He never was the power person when he was with McCranda or with Helen and Elissa. Then he switched to the outsiders at the perfect time to take out Amanda and Elissa. He's only been nominated once, and he's never been the target.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I am still hoping McCrae can pull off the upset. I could care less about Judd, kid was an idiot and his save me speech proved that. Team Spencer/McCrae all the way.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Welp, this season wasn't as bad as we expected. Still pretty terrible. There wasn't a big move at all. I like this review.

i love how we all did a 180 on Amanda and McCrae/Elissa and Aaryn.

Also, David was probably the dumbest houseguest either.

Haven't watched the whole thing yet so I'm not sure what's happened yet. Hopefully GM goes home, as I don't want to see GM or Andy win.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
This season was okay. It was strong at the beginning with the drama, but this season went downhill when the most interesting players of the season, Helen, Aaryn, Amanda, Elissa, and Judd went out all in a row which left McCrae, GinaMarie, Spencer, and Andy in the final four which in my opinion is the least interesting final three in Big Brother history. Out of the final three, I'm most surprised that GinaMarie made the final 3 especially when she was on the outs after Nick left. However she somehow slipped through the cracks and made it this far so kudos to her. I'm not shocked that Andy and Spencer made it this far. Andy played a good game albeit the game of a rat and didn't have to win too many competitions to get to the end. Spencer was the typical pawn who couldn't win competitions and slipped by because he wasn't a threat. As for who wins, I hope that GinaMarie wins, but I think that Andy ends up winning because he'll take Spencer who people won't view him as worthy of winning the game.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm rooting hard for GM. She's the most deserving of a win, IMO. As Judd says, she's been the most honest in the game. She and Aaryn were the only two players in the game to make potentially dangerous moves by who they nominated.

Furthermore, in 90% of GM's fights where she was out of control, it was because someone was lying to her face about something and she was calling BS on it.

If you're that honest, you deserve to win. Ask the CF BB winner.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
All guesses but:

If GM wins HOH, she'll take Spencer.

If Spencer wins HOH, he'll take Andy.

If Andy wins HOH, he'll take Spencer.

I think Spencer is probably in the final 2 no matter what. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws the comps so he literally puts no blood on his hands the entire game.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Well this season is mercifully over. Andy wins, while I wasn't fan he way of playing all sides was impressive. Rachel's (fan club?) ensured Elissa got something ugh.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Props to Andy for owning everything with good reasoning.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Congrats Andy on winning! I wasn't a fan of his, but he did a great job with his jury questions, and he owned every single thing that he did. GinaMarie sucked and blew her chance at winning although the jury besides Judd and Aaryn were going to vote for Andy to win anyway. Helen let that cat out of the bag early by saying that Andy was the smart one to get rid of because he would get everyone's votes. Also Elissa probably won the America's Choice(Brenchel's Choice) by a landslide so that wasn't surprising.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Thoughts on last episode:

Andy winning over GM sucks because neither of them should've been there, but Andy definitely played a good game. I was impressed at how he spoke during the questions and final statement. That won him votes.

David's hair has more mass than his brain.

Elissa got 93% of the AFP vote. BS. (Judd got 5% and Howard got 2%)

If next season is going to be all-star, over under 2 players from this season make it?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Thoughts on last episode:

Andy winning over GM sucks because neither of them should've been there, but Andy definitely played a good game. I was impressed at how he spoke during the questions and final statement. That won him votes.

David's hair has more mass than his brain.

Elissa got 93% of the AFP vote. BS. (Judd got 5% and Howard got 2%)

If next season is going to be all-star, over under 2 players from this season make it?

over