Big Brother Season 19

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016
Seriously not cool. Please use the spoiler function. It's not hard. Was going to go into Sunday's show being surprised about HoH. Guess I'll now just listen to the overnight podcast to hear what all happened.

I agree, that said at this point it really doesn't matter who HOH is. If it wasn't against the rules I wouldn't be surprised if Paul told the HOH to nominate themselves and they would do it.

Worst cast in BB history.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I agree, that said at this point it really doesn't matter who HOH is. If it wasn't against the rules I wouldn't be surprised if Paul told the HOH to nominate themselves and they would do it.

Worst cast in BB history.

It's not the best cast for sure and its been boring game play, but I've still enjoyed it and the ratings are up. CBS does need to stop casting these guys that have never seen the show....guys like Matt are just awful. They don't add anything.

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016
It's not the best cast for sure and its been boring game play, but I've still enjoyed it and the ratings are up. CBS does need to stop casting these guys that have never seen the show....guys like Matt are just awful. They don't add anything.

I think Cody is an idiot and I am not a huge fan of Jess but as I said before I think this is a much different season if the producers didn't slant everything so much in Paul's favor. I am fine with bringing in veterans but having only one with a house full of followers doesn't make the game all that enjoyable.

Paul's edit and the advantages he was given are comical compared to previous seasons.

Raven- horrible
Matt- horrible
Jason- OK, in comps but an idiot when it comes to actual game strategy
Xmas- OK, (serious contender if she wasn't hurt) but nice "huge move" getting Mark out
Josh- Horrible, total moron that thinks he is funny and smarter than he is
Alex- OK, but has no game play other than following what Paul tells her to do
Kevin- Follower

AND

Paul

Unless someone backdoors Paul in the next couple of weeks this will be hands down one of the worst seasons I have watched.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
The only person I see smart enough to backdoor Paul would be Christmas and she is snuggling up to him right now so I'm not even sure she would do it. I don't see how they possibly think they'd win if they brought him along. It's $500k people, get it together.

Christmas and Josh have got to be the move this week. Nominate them both and if one gets off via veto, then backdoor Paul.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
No spoilers!

After learning who won HOH, the people in this house will still have no clue how to play this game, except for Paul. So CBS will more than likely be doing this to Paul in a few weeks. This season has been so predictable!!

Capture.JPG

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
The only person I see smart enough to backdoor Paul would be Christmas and she is snuggling up to him right now so I'm not even sure she would do it. I don't see how they possibly think they'd win if they brought him along. It's $500k people, get it together.

Christmas and Josh have got to be the move this week. Nominate them both and if one gets off via veto, then backdoor Paul.

This is what Jess should have done her week, but she didnt....

This is the first season I have "watched" and I can say I'm not impressed. I could have won this season.

Reactions: cycloner29

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think Cody is an idiot and I am not a huge fan of Jess but as I said before I think this is a much different season if the producers didn't slant everything so much in Paul's favor. I am fine with bringing in veterans but having only one with a house full of followers doesn't make the game all that enjoyable.

Paul's edit and the advantages he was given are comical compared to previous seasons.

Raven- horrible
Matt- horrible
Jason- OK, in comps but an idiot when it comes to actual game strategy
Xmas- OK, (serious contender if she wasn't hurt) but nice "huge move" getting Mark out
Josh- Horrible, total moron that thinks he is funny and smarter than he is
Alex- OK, but has no game play other than following what Paul tells her to do
Kevin- Follower

AND

Paul

Unless someone backdoors Paul in the next couple of weeks this will be hands down one of the worst seasons I have watched.

I would like to see Cody or Jessica play but not with each other. Both were more likable when they had to actually play the game and not just ignore people all summer.

I also would argue that while yes its pretty much Paul's to lose, it's pretty amazing how he's set himself up. He bounces back and forth between couples without getting exposed. They all think he's their final 3 and he can literally be like "Hey josh/christmas, how about I pitch to Matt/Raven a final 5 and make them think they're safe." And they'll be all for it. That basically makes it not look shady when Paul is talking to everyone. It's fascinating really.

I 100% agree you either need to go all vets or all new people. The starstruck factor ruins gameplay.

One thing that hurt CBS is Christmas breaking her foot. I'm sure they were counting on her being a strong player.

Josh is an idiot, but he's the only one I am seeing actually doing some jury management and keeping any eye on the game. He could be the "Steve Moses" from a few years ago and win this thing if Paul goes to jury early.

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016
I would like to see Cody or Jessica play but not with each other. Both were more likable when they had to actually play the game and not just ignore people all summer.

I also would argue that while yes its pretty much Paul's to lose, it's pretty amazing how he's set himself up. He bounces back and forth between couples without getting exposed. They all think he's their final 3 and he can literally be like "Hey josh/christmas, how about I pitch to Matt/Raven a final 5 and make them think they're safe." And they'll be all for it. That basically makes it not look shady when Paul is talking to everyone. It's fascinating really.

I 100% agree you either need to go all vets or all new people. The starstruck factor ruins gameplay.

One thing that hurt CBS is Christmas breaking her foot. I'm sure they were counting on her being a strong player.

Josh is an idiot, but he's the only one I am seeing actually doing some jury management and keeping any eye on the game. He could be the "Steve Moses" from a few years ago and win this thing if Paul goes to jury early.

That's what annoys me the most is any other 3 sets of "couples" in the house would see that Paul is playing all sides and is the biggest threat to win if he makes it to the end.

I do give him credit for setting himself up like he has but he hasn't had to work that hard and the 3 couples are too stupid to talk game with each other to put 2 and 2 together.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
That's what annoys me the most is any other 3 sets of "couples" in the house would see that Paul is playing all sides and is the biggest threat to win if he makes it to the end.

I do give him credit for setting himself up like he has but he hasn't had to work that hard and the 3 couples are too stupid to talk game with each other to put 2 and 2 together.

They were talking about this on the podcast. Saying if they only compared notes, Paul would be screwed. The problem is Paul has set it up so that each couple thinks his "notes" with the other 2 couples is fake and that their final 3 deal is legit.

I'm not saying Paul has this thing wrapped up, but I'd still put money on him vs. the field.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Okay, here is what Jason should do.

Put up Matt and Christmas. That would leave Raven, Josh, Kevin, Alex, and Paul left to fill 3 veto spots. Chance that Alex gets chosen? Pretty good. Chance that the other person of the duos gets chosen? Pretty good. Chance that Paul gets chosen? Good, but not as good as the last 2 scenarios.

So the likely hood that Jason, Alex, Maven, or Joshmas wins veto would be pretty good. They pull someone off and backdoor Paul. Jason in all likely hood would have 2 votes for Paul off the bat, Alex and the partner of the other person on the block. He would only need 1 more vote to get Paul out.

Now, if Paul somehow wins veto, you breakup one of the couples or evict Kevin.

Worst case? A couple gets broken up. Best case? Paul goes home!

Now saying all this, I fully expect a big move from Jason by sending Kevin home.......

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So glad that segment aired about Raven and her BS stories. Ones not shown were that she turned down Cody, and claimed that Dominique had hots for Matt but backed off so Raven could have him. Even big brother production is tired of her as she was doing something in the house the big brother voice over guy yelled at her for being annoying.

In a hilarious bit the voice over guy yelled the words "stop it" and later "I said stop it" it was for other houseguests but at the time it was being announced Raven was "under the covers with Matt" and after the second time you can hear Raven's voice saying "are they talking about us"

BTW this info is from a podcast at big brother gossip.com. They do a podcast every Saturday night. I would state though that the podcast obviously includes spoilers so this would only be for people who follow the on goings of the house on a daily basis.

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016
Okay, here is what Jason should do.

Put up Matt and Christmas. That would leave Raven, Josh, Kevin, Alex, and Paul left to fill 3 veto spots. Chance that Alex gets chosen? Pretty good. Chance that the other person of the duos gets chosen? Pretty good. Chance that Paul gets chosen? Good, but not as good as the last 2 scenarios.

So the likely hood that Jason, Alex, Maven, or Joshmas wins veto would be pretty good. They pull someone off and backdoor Paul. Jason in all likely hood would have 2 votes for Paul off the bat, Alex and the partner of the other person on the block. He would only need 1 more vote to get Paul out.

Now, if Paul somehow wins veto, you breakup one of the couples or evict Kevin.

Worst case? A couple gets broken up. Best case? Paul goes home!

Now saying all this, I fully expect a big move from Jason by sending Kevin home.......

Nobody in the house is smart enough to run that scenario through their head. The only way Paul doesn't make the final two is if he is left with one of the pairs and he doesn't win the last HOH.

And even that isn't a given I could see him talking Josh, Jason, Alex and Christmas into taking him to the final two over their "partner".

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Imo everyone on the show should want to take 1 of Matt or Raven to the final. Why? Because no one will vote for them to win.

Jury will vote for:
Paul: because he has played a good game
Kevin: because he is likable and has a decent social game
Jason: because he is doing well at comps
Alex: because she is doing well at comps
Xmas: because she made it to the finals with a broken leg
Josh: because he really changed his game from early on when everyone hated him

The jury won't vote for:
Matt: because he played no social game and won no comps
Raven: because she won no comps, annoys everyone and has no social game

So if I am in the game, I want Matt or Raven sitting in the finals with me.

Reactions: Clones1414

Help Support Us

Become a patron