Big XII tournament tix

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Just opened the email about tix - system seemed to accept an order a day late. Hope so. All session Row 1 Section unknown. Hoping for a run this year - this next week may tell a lot, if we're healthy.

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Just opened the email about tix - system seemed to accept an order a day late. Hope so. All session Row 1 Section unknown. Hoping for a run this year - this next week may tell a lot, if we're healthy.
Not to be obvious but we will not be fully healthy. After X-mas may be, barring further setbacks. Hoping for the best if we are going to live up to the team's potential-we need that reserve talent as fouls and fatigue come into play down the line.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Huh? So how do we order tickets?

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017

Yea, I thought that was weird. I just got the email yesterday and it said the deadline was 11/30 to pre-order. I was like, "what? one day to order?"

Maybe it was a typo or maybe I missed an initial email. Glad you got in today.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron