Bill Self holding a presser Wednesday ...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
No one is poo-pooing it. Its a very serious deal that if they didn't catch early could have led to a heart attack. I've had several friends and family that have had the same thing.

Saying that someone has a heart attack anytime they have a procedure related to their heart is naive.

In fact, calling what he had a "heart attack" might lead others to think, "Well, I'll just wait until have a heart attack to have my heart checked out, worked out fine for Bill Self."
Don't know why you're going after me, and don't care. If you read through my posts you would realize that I didn't CALL it a heart attack at ANY point. However, there were posters who seemed to think that stents were NBD and I disagree with that assessment. You're interpreting my words to your own purpose.

Chew on someone else for a while, mkay?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This thread is progressing how I expected it. The only thing that caught me off guard is the angle of Surly trying to pick up old drunk ladies at a bowling alley.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and JP4CY

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Don't know why you're going after me, and don't care. If you read through my posts you would realize that I didn't CALL it a heart attack at ANY point. However, there were posters who seemed to think that stents were NBD and I disagree with that assessment. You're interpreting my words to your own purpose.

Chew on someone else for a while, mkay?

Sorry, didn't mean for that to be coming after you, was just wanting to make sure it didn't come across like waiting for a heart attack to happen was the way to go instead of doing preventative stuff.

And by the way, all mynameisjonas said is "No one has reported that he had a heart attack." He certainly didn't say it was NBD.

I could have replied differently and not made it seem like an attack. Sorry about that.

• Friendly
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sorry, didn't mean for that to be coming after you, was just wanting to make sure it didn't come across like waiting for a heart attack to happen was the way to go instead of doing preventative stuff.

And by the way, all mynameisjonas said is "No one has reported that he had a heart attack." He certainly didn't say it was NBD.

I could have replied differently and not made it seem like an attack. Sorry about that.
We're cool. :)
I did see people posting that stents are NBD, but honestly, that might have been in a twitter thread.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
The fact is you don't like the thread only because I posted it. Had it been some random ISU fan's posting, it would never have been an issue. Why not be transparent and quit with the silliness? Y'all remind me of the bowling ally ladies after a bad showing.
Bad material brings out the best of CF.