SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
**** Nebraska

tenor.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Based on the title I bet the cops get called.

Lol

I'm not going to argue with you but since you asked I will tell you where I personally disagreed. I am genuinely trying to be objective which is why I won't argue with you beyond telling you my thoughts.

RB - Hall could be really good but I prefer the proven commodity for now which is Sargent. When he became the primary back the last two games of the regular season he rushed for almost 300 yards. It's tough to speculate how much playing time Hall will see as a true freshman since there are other more experienced players on your roster that may get more carries.

TE - I will take Wieting or Beyer, both unproven, over Kolar, also unproven, based on Iowa's history with the position. Iowa uses the TE a lot more. They coach up their TE's very well. I'd be shocked if Kolar ends up with better stats than Wieting/Beyer, whichever one ends up being the primary TE.

WR - Give me Smith or ISM over Pettway. Pettway's stats weren't that much better than Smith's or ISM's despite Pettway being the #1 option in the passing game for Arkansas and ISM/Smith being the #3 and #4 options for Iowa.

DL - Mostly agree but I like Golston more than anyone not named Epenesa and Bailey. Gholston is going to be a stud.

• Winner
Reactions: ATCy

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I’m rooting for Iowa. Nebraska deliberately tried to destroy our entire existence. Never forget that. Ever.
...would Iowa ever allow us to become a Big 10 member if it ever came down to that? Of course not. If they had a chance to destroy our existence, they would too.
**** Iowa and **** Nebraska.

• Winner
Reactions: CyCrazy and BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Never cheer for the Hoks. Go big red all day
Cheering for the hawks is like getting busy with your 2nd cousin. While legal, 99.9% of the population finds it repulsive and throws up in their mouth a little at the thought. I’m not in the .1%.