BOWL: Liberty Bowl vs Memphis Dec 29

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, that's what we're going to do. Supposed to be room for 2500 people, as per @brentblum . $10 suggested donation to get in.
Details here! Pretty casual come and go as you please. Bar will remain open all day during the game. We just put in a window of time that we have to meet a certain minimum of drinks, which I’m confident we will smash! https://www.wewillcollective.com/events

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Huh, interesting. Going back through the previous years Liberty Bowl games it seemed like Big XII representative wore white/away on odd # years and dark/home on even # years.

It's been an odd pattern.

2022: Arkansas home team, wore white (Kansas blue)
2021: Texas Tech home team^, wore white (Miss. State maroon)
2020: Army home team, wore white (WVU navy)
2019: K-State home team, wore white (Navy navy)
2018: Oklahoma State home team, wore black (Mizzou white)
2017: Memphis home team, wore blue (ISU white)
2016: TCU home team, wore white (Georgia red)

^TTU was home on the broadcast graphics, but away in the boxscore

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Get a tiger lane, resell the Tan.

10x10 grass area and power for every spot. Great setup for tailgating.....
I totally would but I really don’t want to hassle with selling a pass, especially since they aren’t electronic.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Huh, interesting. Going back through the previous years Liberty Bowl games it seemed like Big XII representative wore white/away on odd # years and dark/home on even # years.

I’m pretty sure they give us some benefits when we play Memphis. For example the SEC was supposed to have the Peabody as the hotel, but it is Iowa State’s hotel.

Reactions: Erik4Cy