Bracketology - WBB

fulll02

Apr 17, 2006
Des Moines
It's completely irrelevant but Charlie Creme has us in his 12/10 field. Interesting that he does spend enough time putting the field together that he made sure to put us in the Des Moines Regional (with a potentional second round matchup where we could avenge last year's loss to Georgia). That would be sweet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
i wouldnt mind moving up to a 5 seed so we could possibly play Vandy...

WOW i was just looking at what he has for teams from each conference...

Big 12 (9)
ACC (8)
Big East (6)
SEC (6)
Big Ten (3)
Pac-10 (3)
Colonial (3)
Atlantic 10 (2)
Mountain West (2)

Last edited:

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
So time to buy tickets to wells fargo arena! Seriously has anyone bought tickets yet for the womens tourney here in town. If we make the tourney we are guaranteed into the Des Moines bracket...and looking at the team so far, I'd say they will be there. (knock on wood)

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Seeing the women's team playing in the NCAA tournament at Wells Fargo would easily be one of the highlights of my young life. Right up there with the time I shared a cab with Andre Dawson. Memories....

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
Iowa Events Center - Arena

In case anyone decides to, Mar 22 and 24. I haven't bought yet but I will probably convince myself to finally do it, especially if it sounds like everyone else is starting too...im a follower like that :smile:

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
I have tix - first row Sec. 106. Actually, I don't think they have arrived yet though I bought them over the phone in mid-October. (Either they haven't been printed, my wife put them up for safe keeping or they're lost.) The court side lower seats aren't available now - being held for teams. If true to form - season ticket holders and NCC members will get first shot at the team's court side tix after teams have been selected.

We certainly have a chance for the dance, but, indications are we still aren't good enough to play poorly and beat anybody. There are no easy games in the Big 12.

Our pre-conference schedule is better than in the past which should help our rpi come tournament time.