Brackins NBA draft hypothetical...

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
I was watching the Thunder and Lakers last night and kept thinking...how cool would it be if Brackins was drafted by the Thunder? They are a young, up-and-coming team that might need a guy like Craig. I'm assuming the Thunder will have a mid to late first round draft pick, about the time Brackins is expected to go...

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was watching the Thunder and Lakers last night and kept thinking...how cool would it be if Brackins was drafted by the Thunder? They are a young, up-and-coming team that might need a guy like Craig. I'm assuming the Thunder will have a mid to late first round draft pick, about the time Brackins is expected to go...

It would be cool, they are fun to watch, but they have two players at basically the same position who are better than Brackins (Harden and Green).

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It would be cool, they are fun to watch, but they have two players at basically the same position who are better than Brackins (Harden and Green).

Green yes, but Harden is a shooting guard...nothing like Brackins.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

Both better players but Brackins could be a nice player off the bench for them.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I would be a huge Zombie Sonics fan if that happened and it pains me to say it.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa

They have enough Brackins type players, they need more strength under the basket.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006

Thats really where Brackins might benefit in his fall. He will drop from the lottery where he might have gone last year but if he stays in the first round, he'll go to a contender. Thunder would be cool, but how about San Antonio to back up an aging Duncan. Phoenix to play with Nash and that new PG they have. Utah with Williams as your PG. Cleveland and play w/ LeBron if he stays. The young guys in Portland. PF for Orlando next to Howard who could hide Brackins' defensive flaws.

Reactions: SC Cy

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I'd like to see him come to Portland, although honestly I'm not sure he is good enough to make the squad from the start. Not with Aldridge, Batum, Webster, Howard and others all ahead of him. But at least I would get to see him play.