Brandon Marshall not facing charges!

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Everyone should now be terrified! Ill be scared when they can put a team deep in the playoffs, but I don't really see that happening with that crybaby you have leading the team.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I don't get the bagging on Cutler. He is a solid QB and we all saw what happened when he got injured.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Jay Cutler throwing = lolz.

He's got one of the top 5 arms in the league if he gets someone to throw to. The darts he can throw without his feet set aren't met by very many other QBs in the league.

So...where does your "lolz" come from?

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Well if you think that doing that twice since 2006 is good, sure. Previous to that you have to go clear back to 1988. Not a very good track record son.

Cutler hasn't been playing there that long. While he has been there a short time he's already led them once deep in the playoffs. Without him the next year they couldn't do squat.

nice job msg board debating there.

So yes, one deep run in his two years is pretty darn good. Considering he was out the last part of the season.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I love Cutler. He may not be the prototypical QB and leader, and he's kind of a wildcard, but the guy can make some great plays, and some great throws. The Bears need to protect him better though, and give him more of a chance.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I love Cutler. He may not be the prototypical QB and leader, and he's kind of a wildcard, but the guy can make some great plays, and some great throws. The Bears need to protect him better though, and give him more of a chance.

Yes, this. Dude needs a way better O line in order to succeed. Still disappointed in the draft choices they made.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

And yes, Packer fan will still be chuckling this season as Jay is running for his life and never once having the time to allow Marshall to get open 20 yds downfield.