SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

3QeZ.gif

Reactions: Snydes

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
What’s it take to get Breece on the board?

I see that BYU and UCF’s(?) fanbases are the only ones paying attention.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think hawk fan brains sort of short circuit when they try to comprehend ISU having more talented players. So, they can't really process their emotions and we see stuff like this guy's reaction.
That’s much more eloquently put. I was just gonna say they’re egotistical jackasses with an inferiority complex.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Does a vote for Breece hall even count? 100% of the votes are accounted for on that main page and BH isn't listed...

• Agree
Reactions: Cloneon

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I think hawk fan brains sort of short circuit when they try to comprehend ISU having more talented players. So, they can't really process their emotions and we see stuff like this guy's reaction.
Well, this guy is, anyway. Might not wanna stereotype.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I know we tend to always think the world is against us, but in this case this is just more of an example of why the Heisman is a joke.

There are many years where certain players at a position live off of the previous year’s accomplishments despite others at their position posting better stats across the board.

When Joel Lanning lost the "most versatile player" award to a Penn State running back, I gave up all respect for these awards.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
When Joel Lanning lost the "most versatile player" award to a Penn State running back, I gave up all respect for these awards.
The only thing that kept me from hitting agree to this one was that I lost my respect for them when a guy who got a 0.0 grade point average won the Doak Walker over Troy Davis. The reason given was what Byron Hanspard had done off the field and in the classroom.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
We have now successfully identified a moron.
Example #8,865 of how Iowa fans are so far up their own asses they can’t process any story without finding some way to twist it to feel good about their HAWKS!

Reason #5345 why I got rid of FB. Got into a debate one year with someone I hardly knew because they claimed Iowa to be far more talented than OU after OU basically slept-walked through a 2 TD bowl game win.

So weird. Even if ISU beats KU in basketball I can't think of many if ANY years when KU wasn't the more talented team across the board.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron