Breece Hall now on Cameo

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

If I was going to give Breece some advice it would be to not record that with your place of residence with the number included in the background. You never know what people will do. I remember some ISU fans trashed Aaron Grevings house after a Cy-Hawk game one year.

• Agree
Reactions: Tri4Cy

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
If I was going to give Breece some advice it would be to not record that with your place of residence with the number included in the background. You never know what people will do. I remember some ISU fans trashed Aaron Grevings house after a Cy-Hawk game one year.
I doubt he owns it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Does Brock have a Cameo yet? My 6yo is gonna flip out if I can get one for his B-day from Purdy.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
I can see where this is going already. Because the clips are relatively inexpensive, all sorts of trolling is going to take place...including the players of other teams. My first thoughts are that it will be funny as hell, but after giving it some more thought, my fear is that it's going to come across as taking advantage of them by tricking them into saying dumb things.

Hopefully the kids are sharp enough to be on the lookout for that kind of stuff...unless it's JorBo. lol

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I can see where this is going already. Because the clips are relatively inexpensive, all sorts of trolling is going to take place...including the players of other teams. My first thoughts are that it will be funny as hell, but after giving it some more thought, my fear is that it's going to come across as taking advantage of them by tricking them into saying dumb things.

Hopefully the kids are sharp enough to be on the lookout for that kind of stuff...unless it's JorBo. lol
It’s a rare demographic we’re looking at here. It’s different for professional athletes/celebrities because they already have it made financially. They really have no need to do a bunch of Cameo’s.

College athletes have similar levels of fame, yet do not have that wealth. It’ll be a big moneymaker for them no doubt and they’ll take advantage. It’s literally getting paid to say a few words on a video.

Reactions: chadly82

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Ok. So when its close to go time, does this flaky **** stop? Matt has to love all of the bull spit this involves

It will present challenges for the top players in the nation but I have no doubt CMC will keep things in perspective/check.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Guys this is a super easy platform and it's going to take them like 20 minutes a day. It's not like these guys are only working out. They're also playing video games, hanging out with people, and having a regular life. My son's birthday is next month and if you think I'm not doing a one of these for him you're crazy, he'll love it.