Breece Hall's big run from Jets training camp Friday (8/19)

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019

Fun to see Breece doing Breece things. Will be interesting to see what his PT is like in year 1

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Love that they know who he is.

Has he done anything of note in preseason work?

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I'd like to, but kind of hard to justify his ADP when he's currently listed 3rd on their depth chart. Obviously picking based on upside/potential, but that's a steep price.

I probs will take him anyway.
ive got a dynasty league and I want him but no way its happening. He'll be Rd 1 Pick 1.

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
He is getting a lot of love on fantasy draft pages. I've seen him ranked higher than Montgomery
Montgomery will be a steal then. Breece will be good but even guys like Dalvin Cook or Aaron Jones needed a couple years to put it together & Breece’s first preseason game looked like a rookie who thinks he can bounce every play

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Montgomery will be a steal then. Breece will be good but even guys like Dalvin Cook or Aaron Jones needed a couple years to put it together & Breece’s first preseason game looked like a rookie who thinks he can bounce every play

And it took Breece, what, 6 games, to really get going at ISU in 2019?

So long as he's healthy it should be fun to see him progress.

Paddythefatty

Jul 25, 2021
And it took Breece, what, 6 games, to really get going at ISU in 2019?

So long as he's healthy it should be fun to see him progress.
College & Pro level are two different dogs. Deandre Swift was a pretty damn good back in college & the guy is still putting it together in year 3. Ppl are going to be disappointed if they think he’s gonna light the world on fire when he’s still behind Michael Carter

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006

DM will be running an absolute garbage Oline and he has more competition to share carries with.

• Winner
Reactions: xboxfever

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
College & Pro level are two different dogs. Deandre Swift was a pretty damn good back in college & the guy is still putting it together in year 3. Ppl are going to be disappointed if they think he’s gonna light the world on fire when he’s still behind Michael Carter

I'm not expecting him to set the world on fire.

I'll look for occasional plays that show his potential for longevity in the league.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
& this means Breece will be better than DM? I’ll put 50 on DM & take ur money when he out produces Breece this season
Montgomery is playing behind a garbage offensive line and a bad QB. Bears camp has also been saying he’s going to split carries with at least Herbert and Ebner is supposed to be worked in slowly as the year goes on. Montgomery will be a bust if you draft him in fantasy to be a week to week starter. You’re letting your Cyclones glasses get in the way. Breece is playing behind a much better offensive line, more playmakers at receiver. They traded up for Breece for a reason and that’s not for him to be the #2 back. He might start slow or split carries early on, but he’ll be the bell cow come at least half way through the season. Montgomery will be the opposite. He’s going to gradually lose playing time. The bears are also going to be behind most games so that limits Davids touches. Bears have no one outside of Darnell Mooney at receiver also. Going to be a long year for Bears fans. Jets are going to be improved.

• Agree
Reactions: somecyguy