Bronny James Collapses during Practice

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
No I’m asking you to explain what you’re referring to because I’m lost.

He was being facetious towards the vaccine caused it people.

Similar to if I said - my dad died of a heart attack 5 years ago, it must have been caused by the vaccine. (Except it happened before Covid and the vaccine).

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
If anyone has any scientifically validated data showing there has been an increase in the number of these cases I would be interested to see it.
Heart attacks are up in all studied age groups since 2020 in comparison to pre-covid, no idea if there is a study on just athletes but in the general population the data is clear. A conversation on why is a thread that would not stay on the main board.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nothing really happened to him. It was made up. So when he doesn’t become as good as his father people can recall the time he had a serious health scare. Then use that as an excuse.
Um, what?

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I said it in the cheeseburger thread with no meat and 20 slices of cheese, and I’ll stay here too. Humankind has peeked, it’s all downhill from here. Life expectancy will likely start to decline as well.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I said it in the cheeseburger thread with no meat and 20 slices of cheese, and I’ll stay here too. Humankind has peeked, it’s all downhill from here. Life expectancy will likely start to decline as well.

In cases like this, I question whether this is more a matter of science on the human body has gone too far. All the supplements and targeted workouts have put so much strain on the bodies that we’re putting athletes on the edge of peak performance vs catastrophic failure. Even beyond heart conditions, looking at ACL’s of football players. The leg muscles are so strong now that it puts more stress on those ligaments than ever before. Kids start so early now that so we really know how that affects their development?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I agree. We took a peek at the peak of our greatness, saw the inevitable decline, and in a moment of pique, we trashed the place.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
That cheesburger is enough to make your heart skip a beat or two.

Help Support Us

Become a patron