CA Road Trip Info

htownclone

Jan 3, 2007
Ah, I've done that actually, although next time I probably won't drive straight from Ames to San Luis Obispo without stopping....

I did that...it was maybe the worst experience of my life. In movies you see people taking road trips like that and having the time of their life. We had people planned to see and things to do, but the driving part of it was awful. Drove straight from Ames to San Fran without stopping. Driving through the desert was easily the worst. Just felt like it was never going to end.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
So final roll call for our 5:45 departure tomorrow morning...who is game?

CyDude: What will you be wearing so I know not to sit by you when you're hurling? :wideeyed:

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
So final roll call for our 5:45 departure tomorrow morning...who is game?

CyDude: What will you be wearing so I know not to sit by you when you're hurling? :wideeyed:

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I'll be passed out on the bus, so u better not bring a permanent marker so my crew will jump you! Ill probably be rocking a grey I-State sweatshirt with either the white trucker hat or my IState flat billed hat. or maybe my IState red sweater thing with a hood. :biggrin: I'm fly like that.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
:biglaugh::biglaugh: I'll be passed out on the bus, so u better not bring a permanent marker so my crew will jump you! Ill probably be rocking a grey I-State sweatshirt with either the white trucker hat or my IState flat billed hat. or maybe my IState red sweater thing with a hood. :biggrin: I'm fly like that.

I'll make sure I bring enough for everyone to get in on the fun :wink:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I only have so much face to draw on. Plus I'd still get the ladies even with what you guys draw :biglaugh:

They don't count :wideeyed:

1153521625_7eb6ecade0.jpg

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Nicely played :notworthy:

Too late your mom's already branded and can't get off the farm :no:

Edit: I've apparently given you too much rep :skeptical:

I do miss her. I wish you wouldn't have taken her there.:cry:

Mom, Momma, Mom, Momma!:arghh:

It's alright Im a name known to all.:biggrin: