Fran McCaffery and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Transfer Portal

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Torvik has Iowa at #48 for next year with Payton Sandfort.

That would be a very fringe bubble team/probably an NIT team.

Take him away, though, and...

1714893810503.png

You go from the scrum in the middle of the Big Ten down towards the bottom...

1714893840646.png

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclonepride

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
How does this kid from UCLA garner so much attention? They won what, 10 games? Maybe 12? So they weren't good and that tells you they aren't getting good coaching and development. The Portal has coaches fighting over hopes and prayers. What a world!

16, 5th place in the pac-12

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Would you get in the way of someone swinging a crowbar?
Nope.

The "mastermind" Gillooly changed his last name to Stone, but he may be available for the staff.

The guy who seang the metal baton, Stant, would appear to be available to serve as an assistant or analyst.

I like our chances if he approaches the ISU bench-- TJ in his schedium shirt would likely kick his ass without need to resort to weapons.

Reactions: BCClone

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
Crowbar. . . Trombone whats the difference. That pathetic bunch of trash might as well sign up their low class band. Then they can continue to cry wolf and blame the rest of the world for their white trash behavior.
Please expound on that. Can you tell us how you really feel? :D

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Pretty sure CR/IC and Iowa side of quad cities is comparable population to dm anyway. It’s not like Hilton is in central Des Moines.

Growing up in western Iowa it’s pretty obvious the eastern side of the state is more populated, even the small towns are more numerous and closer together. The two programs (ISU/Iowa) are on level playing field for geography compared to a lot of states, Washington is the extreme opposite example and the main reason wsu got relegated.

Being close to Chicago helps their fb attendance. I would meet family at Kinnick for games all the time when I lived in Chicago, easy road trip.
1714999981861.png

Not sure either school has a huge advantage in terms of population density vs location. Cool Website BTW as they have every state.

Reactions: HFCS and Cloneon