Caleb Grill has been dismissed from team

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I guess you are just better at picking and choosing your morale high ground. I have a different vision for ISU and trust TJ did the right thing.
You are correct, I do not derive my self worth or morality through comparing the actions of the basketball program that I am a fan of to other basketball programs. Nor do I find that to be a credible way to judge the character of people who cheer for other teams.

And I’m in complete agreement that I like TJs vision and trust he did the right thing.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Learning a whole lot about our fanbase today. Pretty ******* sad.

Ya the shark was jumped a while ago. We went from a grassroots, icon/legend driven fan base to Iowa fan in the blink of a CoVID Year Fiesta bowl win. College sports kind of sucks right now, that’s why the NBA and NFL are shooting the moon and CFB and CBB are ****.

The sports betting hasn’t helped either.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
You are correct, I do not derive my self worth or morality through comparing the actions of the basketball program that I am a fan of to other basketball programs. Nor do I find that to be a credible way to judge the character of people who cheer for other teams.

And I’m in complete agreement that I like TJs vision and trust he did the right thing.
Just to be clear before I sign off from your excessive hyperbole. I made a comment in response to a poster talking about an Alabama player possibly being an accessory to murder. Think about the leaps you have made.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Hope he finds some good help for his mental health that he talks about. Get his back healed up and go onto his next stage in life whatever that may be. He played hard when he was here and I wish him a successful post ISU BB life.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Just to be clear before I sign off from your excessive hyperbole. I made a comment in response to a poster talking about an Alabama player possibly being an accessory to murder. Think about the leaps you have made.
I think you should do the same. Just to be clear - All I did was state that I’d rather have KS basketball success and that none of their fans cared that they had NCAA violations last year when they won it all. You responded by saying you hoped I didn’t have children, implying that this makes me unfit to be a parent.

Call me crazy, but I think you are the one who made the huge leap.

Reactions: ISUTex

cat named georges

Apr 16, 2017
Wish him nothing but the best. The Caleb we were most recently witnessing on the court was not the same Caleb we saw in previous years. Mental health is a battle that those who haven't struggled with don't understand. I can't imagine dealing with it while living a very public life and dealing with back pain and college life. He's of good character to come out so quickly and own his mistake.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
I think you should do the same. Just to be clear - All I did was state that I’d rather have KS basketball success and that none of their fans cared that they had NCAA violations last year when they won it all. You responded by saying you hoped I didn’t have children, implying that this makes me unfit to be a parent.

Call me crazy, but I think you are the one who made the huge leap.
Or maybe I was using similar hyperbole as you.

• Haha
Reactions: CloneIce

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I will!!! Next game I'll watch is November 2023, done with this fragile team right now, waste of the last month. Now, we are just kicking out the best players for who knows what.

What do you mean for "who knows what"? Like TJ had nothing to do today so hey....let's dismiss Caleb, that's sounds like fun.

He probably should have been done after the OSU game.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Well s***... I love our team, the players that Coach Otzelberger brings in etc...
He's got 90+% of the players and scoring to replace for next year... let's just get there and move on.