CALL TO ARMS: Release Gaming and Hobbies Subforum

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I would like to see a Marvel or Gotham style mafia.

Also would like The Godfather to run it but if he’s wants to remain in retirement I respect his decision.

tenor.gif

Retirement was as a player. Always down to mayor. :)

Reactions: mdk2isu

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I want @JHUNSY to do another Fortnight style game. That was FUN!
I would love to and the new season just came out!!

But my wife is 6 months pregnant and we just moved into our house that I'm in the middle of a reno on and I def don't have the time to mayor while our kitchen is gutted out.

I do have the spreadsheet for it though and could run some formulas so it's a little more automated if someone else wants to mayor but it's still a lot with the night reports that a co-mayor would make sense.

Probably just best to run a clean, simple Mafia just to get everyone back into it.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I would love to and the new season just came out!!

But my wife is 6 months pregnant and we just moved into our house that I'm in the middle of a reno on and I def don't have the time to mayor while our kitchen is gutted out.

I do have the spreadsheet for it though and could run some formulas so it's a little more automated if someone else wants to mayor but it's still a lot with the night reports that a co-mayor would make sense.

Probably just best to run a clean, simple Mafia just to get everyone back into it.

1) Congrats on the incoming Lil' Clone. Bold strategy to redo your kitchen just prior to birth when you could be building up your sleep bank, but you do you.

2) If we're bringing Mafia back, I think it's best to ease in with a standard-type game so we can knock the cobwebs off.

3) ....

4) Profit.

Reactions: JHUNSY

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
So just gonna ignore this asshats. I get you make all your money from the idiots in the cave so good for you.

Just got off the phone with fitzy and he said they’re pouring all their resources into a Staff Picks: Xavier Foster and then this is next on the agenda

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
How do you release the gaming forum? I may want to get in to one of these mafia games in the near future.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron